Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking Tunsil is literally the dumbest thing ever and if you actually believe this is a good idea, you need a CAT scan.

Respectfully, :camby:

This is why I can't wait for the draft to be over. :mjlol:

shyt is getting ridiculous by the day. :dead:

Edit: I just dap you and then you made this comment. :snoop::deadrose:

I can't wait for the draft to be over. :why:

A QB will be available.

Browns won't draft one after signing RG3. They will give him a shot and take an elite player at 2 who can help the team ASAP.

Please take a QB, Jerruh :feedme:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So say we are sitting at 4 and the picks before us went:
1-Wentz
2- Goff :mjcry:
3- Ramsey

Now we sitting at 4 and no one wants to trade up because the Qbs are gone. Who are you taking?
Zeke no questions asked. You said it yourself breh. He makes this team a legitamate contenter. Draft karl joseph in thesecond and a dt or zack sanchez in the third. Thats if no one is willin to trade up cause goff an wentz goes 1 2. I dont see cleveland takin a qb either tho, i would actually believe the chargers have a more legit reason to draft a qb with rivers and the front office having sone problems

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we have a chance at Goff at 4 we don't pass on that. Trade up? Hell nah. Trade down to get Lynch at 15? Cool. If somebody takes Lynch before us take the best dline guy. What I won't accept is joey Bosa, Tunsil

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tunsil pick has grown on me :lolbron:

If we take a QB im committing that tho :dame:

Mannnnn!!! If they take one of these overrated QBs in the 1st round.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 this dude getting roasted like Jones if they put him at cb. That's what the knock seems to be from cats that pay attention to this stuff. They say he a better safety than corner

Honestly no defensive player is going to save us, if we had not already gotten some running backs i would have traded down for zeke and maybe 12 guage in the fourth :yeshrug:

Now im really getting interested in taking tunsil possibly :lolbron: Just grinding nikkas to dust running the ball :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all tripping with tunsil. Ramsey, Goff the only 4 candidates. zeke,lynch,DT are the only trade down candidates. That's it! :birdman:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
lol if Dallas trades this pick, just let it be known that I called that shyt back in January. More and more mocks are having us trading that pick.
I been on that wagon too breh. Now even moreso with the jack injury concerns. I wouldnt be mad at ramsey, but this team has alot of holes that can be fixed by trading back.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Zeke no questions asked. You said it yourself breh. He makes this team a legitamate contenter. Draft karl joseph in thesecond and a dt or zack sanchez in the third. Thats if no one is willin to trade up cause goff an wentz goes 1 2. I dont see cleveland takin a qb either tho, i would actually believe the chargers have a more legit reason to draft a qb with rivers and the front office having sone problems
Yeah, Zeke's 50 carries and 10 receptions on the year would really have an immediate impact :camby:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Jerry is flying in Dak Prescott for a visit. We have met w him more than any QB in the draft :beli:

I think it's almost a lock we take him unless someone takes him earlier than they are expecting. Someone is in Jerry's ear telling him they can turn this drunk into another Cam Newton

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Jerry is flying in Dak Prescott for a visit. We have met w him more than any QB in the draft :beli:

I think it's almost a lock we take him unless someone takes him earlier than they are expecting. Someone is in Jerry's ear telling him they can turn this drunk into another Cam Newton
tumblr_n1cbhbZAXF1s3gys4o1_400.gif