Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
it's annoying breh. can't we have ONE training camp where everything is firing on all cylinders - no Romo Wednesdays, Dez and Romo throwing in April like Brady's doing with his receivers, no suspensions.....it's hard to get excited anymore b/c the team always seems to be starting behind the eight ball in July & August.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Lol the classic draft thread was the one when we took travis Fredrick :russ: So many classic quotes :laff:
Jerry Jones drop dead you piece of shyt. How do you not get the 61st or at least another 5th rd pick from a team with too many picks IDIOT!!!

fukk this goddamn team.

Breh calm down...You dont know what we will do:what:

yall wonder why ppl laugh at Cowboys fans on this site smh :smh:

Don't give a shyt what anyone thinks of Cowboys fans on this site. The Cowboys got jobbed in that trade. They should have gotten another 4th or SF's 61st pick.

fukk Jerry Jones.

Stupid ass pretend GM and stupid ass pretend VP of operations.

Don't understand how people who should be professionals at this type of stuff can fukk up this horrendously.

Holy God Damn shyt. :snoop:

:laff: I have to like this pick because of the name but wtf are we doing

We need a witten replacement but :damn:

I like James Hanna man lol

:snoop: you cant make this up

Holy shyt. We need immediate NFL-caliber starters at FS, SS, DT. OG, and OG/C and we use a 2nd on a depth pick at a position where we still have a HoF player producing well with no signs of slowing down.

:snoop:

It will be hard for him to catch passes if Romo doesn't have time to throw them.[/QUOTE
Ive never seen @Spade so irate :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah my biggest problem was drafting a backup TE in the 2nd round, and still is.

I def wasn't a fan of the Frederick pick at the time, though :heh: