Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Pass on a 4.4 rb who can block and catch with no injury history brehs. :francis:

I can see sportscenter now comparing Emmitt and Ezekiel. shyt sounds too right to me. Not to mention if we pass on him Philly gonna pounce
Make no mistake i want Zeke in Dallas, its a perfect fit, that o line, his running, great pass blocker. Just think yall got more pressing holes to fill besides rb.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Weddle, this guy is the next Kam and can be had in the third

Take this guy in the 2nd if you have to and we finally can have great safety play for the next 10 years with him and Byron :wow:

Yea I was thinking that but you know were too dumb to take him in round 2 (and he will be there). Zeke and him. Thats 2 starters off top. But were dallas so we prob draft wack ass kendall fuller. fukk i want wit a nikka named kendall :stopitslime:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yea I was thinking that but you know were too dumb to take him in round 2 (and he will be there). Zeke and him. Thats 2 starters off top. But were dallas so we prob draft wack ass kendall fuller. fukk i want wit a nikka named kendall :stopitslime:
Yep. Im telling u breh, if Church or Wilcox start this year again, I will lose all hope in this front office.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fan of stop gaps at safety. If you going to upgrade, do it right. Draft one or sign a young prospect. Weddle is neither
How many safetys we have to draft before you jokers realize our FO doesnt know how to. Wilcox, watkins, johnson, church, etc...

Yall really want to continue this...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How many safetys we have to draft before you jokers realize our FO doesnt know how to. Wilcox, watkins, johnson, church, etc...

Wilcox - 4th rounder
Watkins - 5th rounder
Matt Johnson - 4th rounder
Barry Church - UDFA

you see where this is going?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

We havent used the necessary resources to fix them. Draft a dam safety early and stop trying drafting these dam projects.