Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No just no:snoop: Jack is coming off an injury at 20 not 30 and he's already been medically cleared, this line of thinking is why fans would make horrible GMs.
Your team lb corp beeen riddled with injuries the past few year. Even though he young and been cleared, you would risk drafting him over another lb whose game is similiar and might be more atheletic?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Again he had a torn rotator cuff, do yo really think he could fight off lineman with a bum shoulder?
Look Tryone, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but I don't think that you make us a better unit. I wish I was wrong about this but i doubt it. Even last year I don't recall an "if his rotator cuff wasn't injured" type of play being made from you. All I really remember was Hardy getting on boys ass for being sorry. No offense

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Look Tryone, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but I don't think that you make us a better unit. I wish I was wrong about this but i doubt it. Even last year I don't recall an "if his rotator cuff wasn't injured" type of play being made from you. All I really remember was Hardy getting on boys ass for being sorry. No offense
:lolbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 which one of dudes from Ohio gon be ass in the league? You're gonna have to sacrifice somebody or I can't take your opinion seriously
Tyvis Powell, he was ass at OSU :manny:. Jalin Marshall should have stayed another year. :manny:. Adolphis Washington will be solid, nothing special. Mike Thomas will be solid. Braxton will be a project. Vonn Bell and Eli Apple will be solid. Lee and Bosa will live up to the hype, and Zeke will be the best player in the draft, ROY!!! Oh Taylor Decker will be a nice tackle..

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Tyvis Powell, he was ass at OSU :manny:. Jalin Marshall should have stayed another year. :manny:. Adolphis Washington will be solid, nothing special. Mike Thomas will be solid. Braxton will be a project. Vonn Bell and Eli Apple will be solid. Lee and Bosa will live up to the hype, and Zeke will be the best player in the draft, ROY!!! Oh Taylor Decker will be a nice tackle..
You might as well be a cowboy fan my breh. So who you taking if your jerry jones?

Bosa or trade down for zeke?

:mjpls:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You might as well be a cowboy fan my breh. So who you taking if your jerry jones?

Bosa or trade down for zeke?

:mjpls:
:lupe: Be honest if I was Jerry i'd take Ramsey and play him at safety. I'd go Defense. I'd resign Hardy therefore no need to draft Bosa. I'd take a DT second round. There's plenty who grade out 1st round that will be there early 2nd.