Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog, have you seen the stuff Miko Grimes spews about her husband's teammates and organization he plays for? We don't need or want anyone like that near our team. Can you imagine her hitting up the twitter after Brent picks Romo off in practice. Or her talking about how Dez is an overrated bum. :merchant::camby:

We don't need that headache or turmoil in our locker room.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thornton sounds like another jabroni to add to a d-line full of jabronis. :shaq2:
Probably but like always we gotta wait till the season to know whats what. That's why I haven't been in here commenting cause honestly it don't matter outside I know y'all like to talk about this stuff. I don't want to be that guy so I haven't been saying much about people's views cause I don't want to argue. I'll leave that till the actual season but as far as your quote I hope your wrong as I'm sure you do but we just won't know till the season.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridgeway picture looked soft. I didnt want Vacarro because he looked soft. It works. :yeshrug:

Im still waiting for a db not named Mo or Carroll to be signed :upsetfavre:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade back with san fran and draft elliot as well as get an additional pick. Niners will get Goff imo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Trade back with san fran and draft elliot as well as get an additional pick. Niners will get Goff imo
If this happens i see Lee 7 McClain going down with an injury/suspension, then i see Myles Jack making highlight plays on SC while we give Elliot struggle screens.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this happens i see Lee 7 McClain going down with an injury/suspension, then i see Myles Jack making highlight plays on SC while we give Elliot struggle screens.
That Elliotd disrespect. :scust:

Anytime dallas has been good weve had a boss running back. Dorsett, emmitt, demarco 2014. Its time to continue cowboy tradition. Elliott would help out the defense like demarco did in 2014. Plus he can catch and block? Thats too much to pass up bruh.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That Elliotd disrespect. :scust:

Anytime dallas has been good weve had a boss running back. Dorsett, emmitt, demarco 2014. Its time to continue cowboy tradition. Elliott would help out the defense like demarco did in 2014. Plus he can catch and block? Thats too much to pass up bruh.
That all sounds good until you meet a team that keeps you at under 250yds in the game, offense is great but D will always win out.