Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg Toler, Leon Hall, jerraud powers, Antonio cromartie and Casey Hayward should all ne targets ahead of fukkboy Mo. Its crazy that they want him back here because he was healthy finally in a contract year and had zero fukking picks.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Greg Toler, Leon Hall, jerraud powers, Antonio cromartie and Casey Hayward should all ne targets ahead of fukkboy Mo. Its crazy that they want him back here because he was healthy finally in a contract year and had zero fukking picks.
TBF that could be because of Henderson, honestly i want to see our secondary under the new position coach.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
"Draft a WR" We got Dez, Williams, Brice, Beasley that group is more than serviceable but cats want a WR a 4

McFadden ran for 1,200 in 12 games, without having Dez or Romo to help take the focus off of him but we need a RB at 4

Smith-La'el-Fredricks-Green-Martin----online is set
RB is a proven plug and play position with this line
A healthy Romo and this team is a contender last year

Everything this team needs to do to improve starts with being healthy and upgrading the DEFENSIVE side of the ball.

You don't "upgrade" the team by drafting a guy with the 4th pick that's not going to see the field for 2-3 years, that's not a luxury we have.

We needs players on this team that can make the defensive unit better. Of course that starts in the trenches. DT, DE, LB, then S, CB....I don't give a fucc. This team has weapons on offense and can move the ball on anyone, when healthy.

Fukk the LB position. You have Lee and McClain...not to mention you've spent draft picks on Hitchens and D. Wilson...let them get some burn.

DL is just terrible. Not only are you about to lose the the only player in the unit that made other teams nervous, you're about to have the only player who benefited from having Hardy (Lawrence) be the main guy.

I really don't see how you can focus on any offensive position when you're about to go into the season with Wilcox and Hayden starting.

Sheldon Rankins-Robert Nkemdiche-Andrew Billings-A'Shawn Robinson

Jalen Ramsey, Veron Hargraves,

2 of those 6 players needs to have stars on their helmet come draft day.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sheldon Rankins-Robert Nkemdiche-Andrew Billings-A'Shawn Robinson

Jalen Ramsey, Veron Hargraves,

2 of those 6 players needs to have stars on their helmet come draft day.

I'm with you on these prospects (most of them). If we're to go DL Billings and A'Shawn Robinson are my two favorite defensive tackles. And after further review Hargreaves is far and away the better DB prospect than Ramsey imo. I disagree on the linebackers though, Wilson has promise but Hitchens is just a jag and McClain you can't depend on for 16 games. Same with Lee.

As of today, if we absolutely have to pick at 4 I like Myles Jack or Hargreaves.

In a trade down scenario: 1A Billing, 1B Robinson. Rankins I like but not in the first half of the draft.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Myles Jack aint coming here, we just re-signed Ro Mac

Looking more and more like we pick a QB at 4 :wow: