Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hell no, I don't need some spoiled brat when she/he gets to that age saying "you ain't my daddy" eventhough I raised u since u were in pampers and ur real daddy was not there ...... fukk that

Daps
Like a true hoodrat:mjpls:

I commented on why you went for older guys. :leostare:

which is the same reason of almost all women. i'm just being straightforward. i could have pssyfooted around the truth. do you not value honest especially in women? do you want women to lie?

how is this, i take back what i said. i'd date older men because they are in a better place in their lives & that younger men are not, they have a certain maturity that is more on my level than guys my age, i experience a more sophisticated culture with older men like visiting art shows, plays, and 5 star restaurants instead of the childish things younger men want to do like videos games and mcdonalds

that paragraph above would have raised no flags, but it is pretty much saying the same thing as the response about just money

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is the same reason of almost all women. i'm just being straightforward. i could have pssyfooted around the truth. do you not value honest especially in women? do you want women to lie?

how is this, i take back what i said. i'd date older men because they are in a better place in their lives & that younger men are not, they have a certain maturity that is more on my level than guys my age, i experience a more sophisticated culture with older men like visiting art shows, plays, and 5 star restaurants instead of the childish things younger men want to do like videos games and mcdonalds

that paragraph above would have raised no flags, but it is pretty much saying the same thing as the response about just money

You would never tell the older dudes your dating in real life that though. Just us anonymous guys on an message board. Women are only honest when there are no consequences involved in telling the truth.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
But not all women:obama: and stop with the strawmen

Why are you getting defensive, playboi? :smugfavre:

You said you would like older guys because they can give you money or some shyt like that...

Thats golddigger, hoodrat behavior. How are you disagreeing with me?:dwillhuh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukk no, I'm not being anyone's free babysitter.

Women want men who are baggage free and have his shyt together with no external worries, so why should it be any different with men? How many career minded "independent" (:rolleyes: ) women will take on a single father with three kids?

I hear way too many horror stories of women shouting down the man for scolding the kids whenever they do something wrong, then the man never gets any sympathy, it's always "a mother will never side with you over her own children". Well OK, she won't have that kind of dilemma with me because I'm not getting into that situation in the first place. I didn't lay on top of you and give you those brats, sort out your own life dear.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then i reply..

everytime u kiss ya momma...my dikk is on her lips n tonsils...:comeon:

soup or oatmeal too hot....earl campbell hotlink on her breath coolin ya food...

my residue ass nikka...:ld:

Be careful and he's going to tell his daddy on you for what you said to him. shyt JUST GOT REAL!

Imagine if you have a long term relationship and when that kid becomes a teen and once you got into an argument over some shyt and you called his mom a b!tch and

kid heard :ooh: and come up at you and saying, "Don't you be calling my mom a b!tch" and he knocks you out :dead:

then saying, "Now what n!gga...you ain't sh!t" :pacspit: at you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka she 40 that's y u shouldn't be fukin with her....u obviously ain't tryna be in a long term relationship with her.....but yea I would depending...when I wuz 18 messing with chicks my age ,chicks who had kids wuz a no go relationship wise....but as u get older u gon miss out,its not a big deal really....I ain't buyin that lil nikka nuthin....if she want the kids to come on daes and shyt tho too quick that's a sign she lookin for a replacement father.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I can never tell my son or anyone else for that matter that their thoughts/feelings are wrong.

There are plenty of times when my son's father disappointed him and I had to deal with the aftereffects. Every time I cried or was upset, my mother always told me not to worry one day my son will see how much I sacrifice for him & compare it to how he's treated by others. He's at the age where he can express how he feels, straight no chaser.

His words are a reflection of his fathers actions. If his words hurt his father, that's something he needs to fix.

Man shut up..u got knocked up by two different dudes who only wanted a nut..

what dont u tell your kids bout that??

u acting like these dudes were dating u or something

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I know a chick with 4 kids who was mad at me cause She wanted me to deal with her and her kids, Hoe must of lost her mind :childplease:...Now her mission is to find a white man who will take care of her.

I have a friend who was with his chick for nearly 7 years . Nearly wifed her giving her a huge engagement ring only to break up with her two weeks before the wedding. He said he was dedicating his life to the church. All of us were like :childplease: cause we all knew she was cheating on him.

He ended up wifing a chick with 4 kids he was only dating for four months. We're still :wtf: especially my boy (his best friend) who knows all about the chick. I wish dude the best but his friend gave me the :lolbron: when I asked about her.

Yep he's white and she's latina.

Personally, I would not date a woman with kids mainly because I want her to put me first in the relationship as well as wanting to have my OWN FAMILY. I love kids but I only want to have to deal with them if they have my blood flowing through them and if they have my last name. I can go on forever with my reasons and facts but Reincar already said it for me. Yeah, there can be exceptions but those are EXTREMELY RARE. I only met ONE woman in my life I would've got serious with who already had a child. My high school crush. She had a kid her sophomore year in high school, still graduated from H.S. with her class on time and never made it an issue with the men she dated about her child. She's brazilian (looks like Roger Sterling's second wife from Mad Men with a tan). She's graduated from college now, with her own company and married to a guy who looks like me :youngsabo: I missed out cause we were always involved with other people but I'm happy for her though :yeshrug:

And for the record, I'll be 31 next month, with my own place, own ride, steady job and I'm far from :flabbynsick: looks and physically. I still date, go out and party just not as much as my twenties cause I'm not into all that as much now. My "clock" isn't ticking to settle down and I don't have a problem attracting younger women without kids. So the fukk why should I deal with a chick who does? The majority of those women are slores who didn't fukk with me until a baby daddy or more later anyway. I'm not saving shyt :pacspit: