could u STAY in your relationship if your s/o told u they....

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i never met a bytch that didnt need a little guidance so i dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness :ooh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I remember my girl now showed me a picture of her and ti in the hotel room on the bed I was like:huhldup: but I wasn't tripping we wasn't exclusive. But I ain't going to lie before we really started kicking it that summer she went to that dude who's grand hustle owner crib had me like :scusthov: but I ain't trip though my slut / groupie radar is top notch. She said she wasn't fukking them so I believed her.

Is this guy serious? :dwillhuh: . Why you think your girl was going over to his house then bruh?:pachaha:

To Do Homework? :beli:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My ex went to a private party at Usher's Mansion and I didn't go with her. She told me nothing happened but I know I lost brehs. :sadbron:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex went to a private party at Usher's Mansion and I didn't go with her. She told me nothing happened but I know I lost brehs. :sadbron:

tumblr_m8kwpjxsSb1rdrd94o2_250.gif

:krs:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk yall nikkas asking your gurl about who she fukked in the past?. No matter who it is it's not gonna sit well with you to some degree.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My cousin been smashing one of RGIII's old girlfriends from Baylor for like 6 months now
He said that even he be wanting to hit her with the :ufdup: whenever they show Griffin on TV

She also told my cousin she been depressed for a lil over 6 months. Ironically (well not really) this happens to be the same time RG3 won the heisman :laff:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No comment :sadbron:
:to: You went to Florida right? Athletes just have the upper-hand, breh.

Why the fukk yall nikkas asking your gurl about who she fukked in the past?. No matter who it is it's not gonna sit well with you to some degree.
I've honestly never asked a girl about her sexual past but I notice that they'll just volunteer that information sometimes. I'd only be concerned if she has had any STD's or if she has a crazy high number.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I knew this girl who went to a "private" party at R. Kelly's mansion in Olympia Fields like 4 years ago... :russ:

Stopped fukking with her right then... needless to say she stayed in my black book for a while... Treat these hoes accordingly brehs... :youngsabo: