could u STAY in your relationship if your s/o told u they....

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
If the celebrity wasn't a celebrity at the time they hit (or if it's a really minor, D-list celebrity), I think I'd be OK with it

If they WERE famous at the time (especially if it's a rapper/actor) or they were even a semi-popular athlete, then she gotta go in the bushes. Sorry.

You tellin' me that about your past with them just lets me know you're a groupie. Groupies never change or grow up. That's why Tom Jones still gets panties thrown at him today; that ain't no bunch of 20-year-olds doing that.

And I think I'd be OK with Bruce Bruce. He ain't that famous, and he already admitted his dikk can't even touch the toilet seat.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
nah not really this was in 08/09 my paper was extra good Lol them rappers ain't balling like that anyway breh. Lol it's crazy you automatically assume I was on lame shyt because my bytch know / knew a rapper. My bytch a real hoe if she say they wasn't fukking with each other like that then I take her Word she don't got to lie to kick it.

Only you believe her!!!! :heh:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I thought it wouldn't bother me either...until a ex told me she had dealt with 2 stars before. When i asked who, she said "I'm not going to tell you because that's all you'll see when you see me.."

Me::sitdown:

Then she was like "alright i'll tell you one you probably won't care about...Treach"

That's right, Mr. Naughty by Nature himself dug her out. In my head I was like::stylin: "eh, he's washed up,(this was like 2004) ain't like I gotta hear or see his new video". Then what seemed like 2 weeks later Juice came on...I had never held so much anger for a non speaking person playing a role in my life. Then "Old School Day" comes on...ALL the 90's videos. Throw in a jason lyric here and there, and she was right, I ain't like it. She was my L.A. girl too, so it was only serious when we got to see each other, and for all I know she was hitting other stars on the reg:yeshrug:...still burned though.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i mean shyt, would yall rather have ur chick having fukked a bunch of broke ass losers prior to you?

if anything it shows you that you attract the same women celebs attract

if mky girl fukked crackhead dude from the the street though, thats a different story.... :sadcam:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Only you believe her!!!! :heh:

I get it breh rappers live a life you dream. Im not impressed half that music industry filled with Wack ass stunting till they get type nikkaz or fags look at ti baby mom's nikka, I wasn't worried Plus like I said why would she need to lie when I didn't give a fukk. Y'all really think these nikkas fukk every single chick they talk to smh. nikka real talk I remember my nikka j letting jeezy borrow his bracelet for that I'm so Hood video I lost all respect for the dude stutin at it's finest .I

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The past is the past to some degree. I couldnt see myself dating a former stripper or groupie that used to fukk whole rap crews but if she just had a one night stand with some random dude who happen to be a celebrity i dont see the big deal.

This guyanese chick i used to see sometimes and really liked is the ex wife of a rapper.

W were not dating per se but we're quite fond of each other and have gone on trips out of town together several times. I'd have no problem wifing her but with her situation and their kids i dont see it happening.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Name names :birdman:

The past is the past to some degree. I couldnt see myself dating a former stripper or groupie that used to fukk whole rap crews but if she just had a one night stand with some random dude who happen to be a celebrity i dont see the big deal.

This guyanese chick i used to see sometimes and really liked is the ex wife of a rapper.

W were not dating per se but we're quite fond of each other and have gone on trips out of town together several times. I'd have no problem wifing her but with her situation and their kids i dont see it happening.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
d3ebdab291139db7c86afa99f9b5a099_view.jpg

:deadrose:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
but if she just had a one night stand with some random dude who happen to be a celebrity i dont see the big deal.

likely to do it again...while you're married to her

normal,sane women dont have one nighters with celebrities or nikkas who used to be celebrities

women who do that are programmed to operate that way..that groupie life is a part of who they are

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
likely to do it again...while you're married to her

normal,sane women dont have one nighters with celebrities or nikkas who used to be celebrities

women who do that are programmed to operate that way..that groupie life is a part of who they are

:childplease:

Shut yo dumb ass up.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:childplease:

If :myman: came at my girl, I'm passing her like "You wanna be shared or you wanna go home?" :shaq: