could u STAY in your relationship if your s/o told u they....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
did the celebrity appeal, loosing them drawls quicker?
Wish I knew what you meant but being famous gets dudes easy p*ssy. :manny:
:what:

So you're supposed to back in time before you two had even met/started dating and retroactively fukk her so that she won't fukk a famous person? :mindblown:

Yeah the logic doesn't make sense. Maybe he means if she tells you about who she used to be with then she thinks you're wack, but that just sounds like something an insecure guy would say.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I remember my girl now showed me a picture of her and ti in the hotel room on the bed I was like:huhldup: but I wasn't tripping we wasn't exclusive. But I ain't going to lie before we really started kicking it that summer she went to that dude who's grand hustle owner crib had me like :scusthov: but I ain't trip though my slut / groupie radar is top notch. She said she wasn't fukking them so I believed her.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I remember my girl now showed me a picture of her and ti in the hotel room on the bed I was like:huhldup: but I wasn't tripping we wasn't exclusive. But I ain't going to lie before we really started kicking it that summer she went to that dude who's grand hustle owner crib had me like :scusthov: but I ain't trip though my slut / groupie radar is top notch. She said she wasn't fukking them so I believed her.
Jason Geter. He smashed :skip:

teacher

All Star
Daps

i bet you thought those were the soda cans you left around the crib the other day to :beli:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I dont see it as bad at all. What the difference between her getting celebrity dikk and regular nikka dikk :yeshrug:

Its not like she was jet-skiing in santrope with Diddy or nothing. She was prolly just another groupie.

:aicmon: Thats the problem right there.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:what:

So you're supposed to back in time before you two had even met/started dating and retroactively fukk her so that she won't fukk a famous person? :mindblown:

:wtf:

no bruh i'm not using THAT logic. If she tells you "yea I fukked Lil Wayne before", that means you aren't laying it right if she telling you about how and who she got down with in the past. What other reason would it be for her to tell you that?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That bespeaketh of low morals. She would prolly bang Denzel if she caught him no matter if she's taken.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm somewhat indifferent. My ex and dated this dude who played center at my university at one point. Dude was projected to go in the 2nd round of the NBA Draft (to the Magic or some shyt if memory serves me correct). :manny: We were together for 4 and a half years and dude ended up getting engaged and shyt. She was super clingy and a home-body so I never worried myself over it...

I actually think I'm more likely to NOT want to START talking to a chick based on a celebrity she's messed with. I was texting back and forth with this decently cute white chick in my city from Twitter. She seemed cool & witty, and then I hung out with a mutual friend (another chick) who told me that she's the insecure type that makes wild irrational decisions and then regrets them after. I'm like "Oh, really...?" :shaq:

Chicks are SNITCHES, by the way, but her friend told me she'd fukked some lame obese cat that I knew of from MSU. :flabbynsick: I was thinking "Shiiit, it's a wrap then!" til she hit me with the downer....

She also fukked Danny Brown...the rapper. :beli:

mark-mcnairy-ss13-danny-brown-lookbook-3.jpg

:scusthov:

Maybe it's just me but I look at my dikk as my résumé. I was just NOT motivated to get at ol' girl after that. :childplease: fukk I look like putting effort or any kind of date money into hollering at a chick that smashed THIS cat (though Danny Brown's nice, IMO). :what: fukk small talk at that point. I'm too young for all that.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps

:russ: You believe her? nikka TI and those Grand Hustle nikkas have a nive track record of smutting bytches out in Atlanta. You think your girl is going over a multi millionaires mansion and not giving up that p*ssy with getting put out and her calling you to come pick her up? I heard TI got that herp to nicca...:scusthov:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Jason Geter. He smashed :skip:

i bet you thought those were the soda cans you left around the crib the other day to :beli:

:russ: You believe her? nikka TI and those Grand Hustle nikkas have a nive track record of smutting bytches out in Atlanta. You think your girl is going over a multi millionaires mansion and not giving up that p*ssy with getting put out and her calling you to come pick her up? I heard TI got that herp to nicca...:scusthov:
nah not really this was in 08/09 my paper was extra good Lol them rappers ain't balling like that anyway breh. Lol it's crazy you automatically assume I was on lame shyt because my bytch know / knew a rapper. My bytch a real hoe if she say they wasn't fukking with each other like that then I take her Word she don't got to lie to kick it.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
nah not really this was in 08/09 my paper was extra good Lol them rappers ain't balling like that anyway breh. Lol it's crazy you automatically assume I was on lame shyt because my bytch know / knew a rapper. My bytch a real hoe if she say they wasn't fukking with each other like that then I take her Word she don't got to lie to kick it.

:to: I love my baby motha, I never let her go.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I dont see it as bad at all. What the difference between her getting celebrity dikk and regular nikka dikk :yeshrug:

Its not like she was jet-skiing in santrope with Diddy or nothing. She was prolly just another groupie.

That's the problem :laugh: