Could The Shooting in Vegas Be A Distraction From OJ Getting Out.

Saucay

Banned
Daps
Hear me out.

If you have been watching and listening to the different news outlets out there, I am sure you have heard a few theories starting to emerge regarding the shooter, the motives and the means.

I'd like to draw your attention to something outside the usual CIA plot and Fake news hysteria.

What if the shooter was just a simple-minded man who was manipulated to shooting people so that the media would lose their sight on the release of OJ Simpson. What if? Different news organization sent their journalists to Nevada to cover OJ walking out of prison. We all know how the media is obsessed with the man. You can bet that they were planning to get any glimpse of his freedom even if it meant to take a picture of him while he was taking a dump in a public washroom.

Instead what we got was the murder of 51+ people the night prior to OJ getting his freedom back. Every journalistic resource that was allocated to the Juice has now been diverted to cover the mass shooting.

Don't you find it to be a bit too coincidental? Ask yourself the question? Is there any force out there that would benefit from having OJ left alone? If that's the case, what are their real motives?

Despite the murder trial and the prison time, OJ is still seen as one of the Greatest in Football. The lost Son of America's beloved sport. Could the NFL and the US military be trying to use OJ's image as one of the greatest to clean up the mess that the Kaepernick situation has created? Only institutions as big as the NFL and the military could have had him released sooner from prison.

I will keep digging and will report back I as unearth bits and pieces of the real truth. The truth is always out there.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
tenor.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It's not that serious bruh. that distraction angle is getting played out too. Who trying to distract people with an old white man shooting up a country music concert? This dude acted on his own! Aint nobody trying to set no shyt like this up,

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Hear me out.

If you have been watching and listening to the different news outlets out there, I am sure you have heard a few theories starting to emerge regarding the shooter, the motives and the means.

I'd like to draw your attention to something outside the usual CIA plot and Fake news hysteria.

What if the shooter was just a simple-minded man who was manipulated to shooting people so that the media would lose their sight on the release of OJ Simpson. What if? Different news organization sent their journalists to Nevada to cover OJ walking out of prison. We all know how the media is obsessed with the man. You can bet that they were planning to get any glimpse of his freedom even if it meant to take a picture of him while he was taking a dump in a public washroom.

Instead what we got was the murder of 51+ people the night prior to OJ getting his freedom back. Every journalistic resource that was allocated to the Juice has now been diverted to cover the mass shooting.

Don't you find it to be a bit too coincidental? Ask yourself the question? Is there any force out there that would benefit from having OJ left alone? If that's the case, what are their real motives?

Despite the murder trial and the prison time, OJ is still seen as one of the Greatest in Football. The lost Son of America's beloved sport. Could the NFL and the US military be trying to use OJ's image as one of the greatest to clean up the mess that the Kaepernick situation has created? Only institutions as big as the NFL and the military could have had him released sooner from prison.

I will keep digging and will report back I as unearth bits and pieces of the real truth. The truth is always out there.
attempt to kill 500 people
because oj got out? :laff: :laff:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Instead of all the negative comments, I'll just say no, no it wasn't to hide OJ being released. It is funny how they are not showing blurred out dead bodies though. Because they love showing dead Black men in the streets.