Cotidamn Japan Is Hard On Foreigners

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn she bad in a wtf is u type of way. If she didnt have the tatts she would look better tho.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Have you seen a Yakuza?

Have you ever been to Japan? I have. Do you think the streets are teeming with Yakuza foot soldiers with sleeve tattoos? Life isn't a godddamn video game. :mjlol:

Tattoos are still rare in Nippon. In fact there are places (bathhouses for example) where you are BANNED if you have them.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I smashed and got my nut swallowed multiple times by a Japanese girl, so nah not really

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Have you ever been to Japan? I have. Do you think the streets are teeming with Yakuza foot soldiers with sleeve tattoos? Life isn't a godddamn video game. :mjlol:

Tattoos are still rare in Nippon. In fact there are places (bathhouses for example) where you are BANNED if you have them.
Their dumb immigration laws have nothing to do with tattoos
You think she was born with tattoos?
She's getting treated like a tourist/international student because her people ain't native Japanese

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

@Th3Birdman educate the brehs in here :salute:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
a lot of people who are "crazy passionate" about Japanese culture are weird af tho, so i get why Japan would be hesitant to let in, say, a bunch of ***** cacs and septum ring wearing terminally online black women. Even if they allow immigration from other Asian countries, those immigrants will be bullied and scapegoated if a economic decline happens or any kind of political turmoil. See how they treated Koreans when Japan had that big earthquake a century ago.

True. They're looking at a bad economic decline over the next few years anyway though, thats why they need immigrants. Their population is dropping by hundreds of thousands a year. I don't know what else they could do in the short term.