Cotidamn Japan Is Hard On Foreigners

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Japan is going to suffer for a while until they accept more immigrants. The population growth of most rich nations is tanking, but Japan has it the worst because their immigration policy doesn't work.

I get that they want to preserve Japanese culture but so many people are crazy passionate about japanese culture already and they won't just embrace it.

The decline they're forcing on themselves may change the vibe they want to preserve even more than just the passage of time.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Japan is more sophisticated but Asia as a whole is ultra supremacist.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Japan is going to suffer for a while until they accept more immigrants. The population growth of most rich nations is tanking, but Japan has it the worst because their immigration policy doesn't work.

I get that they want to preserve Japanese culture but so many people are crazy passionate about japanese culture already and they won't just embrace it.

The decline they're forcing on themselves may change the vibe they want to preserve even more than just the passage of time.

AI and robotics are gonna solve that for them

:hubie:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California

a lot of people who are "crazy passionate" about Japanese culture are weird af tho, so i get why Japan would be hesitant to let in, say, a bunch of ***** cacs and septum ring wearing terminally online black women. Even if they allow immigration from other Asian countries, those immigrants will be bullied and scapegoated if a economic decline happens or any kind of political turmoil. See how they treated Koreans when Japan had that big earthquake a century ago.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cotidamn I hurt your feelings
:heh:

You're from Haiti cosplaying as a Canadian

:dead:
Nah im just going at you since you’ve been like a unloved biotch waiting for his pops to come back seeking attention with your attacks towards me.

Im canadian born to Haitian parents
You’re saying im from Haiti as if its a bad thing? Yeah you are definitely a cracker ass cracker piece of shyt or at the very least a c00n ass fukk like Doja cat :umad:
Broke fukking redneck fukk

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Good.
full