Cotidamn Japan Is Hard On Foreigners

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
OP is a broke sack of shyt that can't afford trips or anything, so he wouldn't have to worry about going there or anywhere else but his dumpster of a shythole he living in :mjlol:
Piece of shyt got suicidal tendencies because of how his life turned out and instead of getting help he projects his wishes onto me by harassing me about offing myself at the suicide forest in Japan and is obviously emanating from his p*ssy a cry for help.

fukking redneck dogshyt ass c00n or cracka ass cracka or probably halfbreed with either his cac moms or pops doing some wild shyt to him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
OP is a broke sack of shyt that can't afford trips or anything, so he wouldn't have to worry about going there or anywhere else but his dumpster of a shythole he living in :mjlol:
Piece of shyt got suicidal tendencies because of how his life turned out and instead of getting help he projects his wishes onto me by harassing me about offing myself at the suicide forest in Japan and is obviously emanating from his p*ssy a cry for help.

fukking redneck dogshyt ass c00n or cracka ass cracka or probably halfbreed with either his cac moms or pops doing some wild shyt to him.
Cotidamn I hurt your feelings
:heh:

You're from Haiti cosplaying as a Canadian

:dead: