Cosa Nostra making drill now?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Drill started in the UK. Don't quote me
it did tho :what:

We not talking about fukking Chicago drill, Young Chop and them boys wasn't making beats like this :what:

Chief Keef wasn't spitting these UK style bars :what:

That is a totally different genre

They just call this "new" genre music "drill"

The whole fukking style of music if from the UK - UK producers and everything

This is just grimey UK rap, mod the one goofy for adding that tag:what:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it did tho :what:

We not talking about fukking Chicago drill, Young Chop and them boys wasn't making beats like this :what:

Chief Keef wasn't spitting these UK style bars :what:

That is a totally different genre

They just call this "new" genre music "drill"

The whole fukking style of music if from the UK - UK producers and everything

This is just grimey UK rap, mod the one goofy for adding that tag:what:

Why do they call it drill music? Why isn't it a subset of grime?

Mod was right in this case. This isn't drill music bruh

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Why do they call it drill music? Why isn't it a subset of grime?

Mod was right in this case. This isn't drill music bruh
I don’t understand how people are making the link between UK GRIME

And Chief Keef?? Who the fukk called this drill music??

The fukk kinda complex magazine hot take bullshyt is this??

How in the world are those two even remotely related, brehs been doing UK grime music since the early 2000s

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I noticed the beats they use nowadays are UK drill beats so UK has a part to play influencing these other countries

What does drill mean? What is its origins? I'm sure it didn't start with knifing people. I'm also sure blatantly rapping about opps and dead people didn't originate in the UK, mandem

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t understand how people are making the link between UK GRIME

And Chief Keef??

The fukk kinda complex magazine hot take bullshyt is this??

How in the world are those two even remotely related, brehs been doing UK since the early 2000s

I don't and wouldn't link him to grime at all. I'm specifically talking about "UK drill". What does drill mean? When is the first time you heard the word opps or such disrespect in music. I'm not going at you. I like the sound but drill been here.

Edit: who was that lame TI signed years back? His name was like Chimpmunk or some shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This “drill” shyt is demonic and I believe has an agenda behind it.

Dont get me wrong I fukk with it, esp Chicago drill (NY, UK & other drill scenes are :gag: to me), but I noticed a slight attitude shift when I listened to it religiously. I started to feel on “edge” all the time. Music can influence the subconscious. That’s why I dont listen to drill as much anymores besides working out cuz that shyt can definitely influence you to catch a charge if ur not strong willed.

And once a drill scene emerges in any city it creates a string of senseless violence. Look at how much more violence UK has seen since drill got hot.

And :laff: @ Italian drillers. I can’t take a buncha Milano pretty boys seriously, the Mafia tho:whoa:

Yeah, a lot of people drew the line when Drill Music became the wave, finally seeing the light that it is indeed :demonic: to listen to those songs,extensively. You got people in random areas on the map like rural FL, TX, Wisconsin, catching bodies in non-violent places.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dont seem to know shyt about anything let alone providing for ur family, dead beat dad

So what are u thankful for the holidays? The ability to sleep on the couch all day marathon watching Maury at 35+ Yrs while ur baby momma pays all the bills?:mjlit:

You need to provide receipts white boy Juan

and that's my wife you talking about lil ugly.

Some beef is everlasting :picard: