Correction Employee busted on craigslist moonlighting as a hooker

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably for a thrill. Some people feel like their lives or jobs in particular are too stifling. Or maybe she just liked hoing herself for the cheap. :merchant:

I'm saying tho... if she gonna be hoeing on the side she could have got major bucks for it and NOT gotten caught... :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I remember fairly quickly how stupid and inexperienced people on the coli are :mjlol:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
When I was a teen my Uncle had a female friend that was a lawyer & she sold p*ssy on the side.

Back then I never understood why:jbhmm:. She already had money :what:

She said she just enjoyed the excitement.

Her daughter's father had her working San Pablo at night & attending UC Berkeley during the day.:leon:

Most of these thots on Instagram, twitter, and FB screaming for attention putting up revealing pics for lames to like are selling p*ssy on the side:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it
Corrections officer don't have to sell p*ssy for $100 to survive. This I know as a fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
45k in the south is damn good. certainly enough not to have to sell p*ssy......she did this because she wanted to.
Clearly.

I'm not going to let nikkas spread this lie that you can't live of 75 k in NYC. This bytch enjoyed the thrill of strangers fukking her and paying her.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Once again, weirdos always come into these types of threads with no background information and try to speak declaratively...sounding dumb as fukk.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it
She was making 10 times what your lil mall gig pays :stopitslime:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world

incredulous.gif

75k a year plus full benefits cry me a fukkin river :hhh: