Correction Employee busted on craigslist moonlighting as a hooker

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it

my nikka she made 75k a year bruh :gucci:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
When I was a teen my Uncle had a female friend that was a lawyer & she sold p*ssy on the side.

Back then I never understood why:jbhmm:. She already had money :what:

She said she just enjoyed the excitement.

Her daughter's father had her working San Pablo at night & attending UC Berkeley during the day.:leon:

San Pablo where all the traps are at not far from social services? shyts a deathtrap at night, i legit would NEVER walk through there at night.