Correction Employee busted on craigslist moonlighting as a hooker

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it

or she greedy?

she must of been eating good with her salary, the benefits, and this backpage shyt. What's that $120 for 20 minutes?

this is barely a setback, with no priors she'll be good.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nah the byatch probally couldn't manage her money right like most of these hoes with good azz jobs making $$$ :umad:

and plus they just ain't content with having the basic needs (food, clothing , shelter)

they wanna be the "bad byatch" balling out and stunting on instagram and facebook....

my ex was no different byatch works at the hospital..makes decent money......but couldn't save money for shyt

always buying outfits and 200 dollar weave bundles....

just last week i called her to wish her happy birthday.....didn't hear a response..i was curious cause we been mad cool

she even hung out with me all night on my bday last year....then i got a text on facebook from her

talking about..."thank you so much ....sorry couldn't hit u back..my phone is not on right now .....shyt is hard right now"

i just laughed to myself :russ:

cause she don't listen....always partying going on trips and shyt..now her monkey azz sleeping on a damn air mattress and cant pay her phone bill

i knew something was up when a few months back..she said..."times are hard ..shyt i might have to start stripping"

i thought she was JOKING...but now i think she REALLY MEANS IT :manny:

The Trump era gonna have people do all kinds of wild shyt to pay their vices

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh she made 75k a year. That's more than most people. She wasn't struggling. She was just freaky.

If she were solo then sure but a large portion of sex workers have kids or debt to the ceiling. Bet she is a single mother with tons of debt so 75k with all that + cost of living in NYC = struggling.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Holy fukking hell this bytch was ugly as fuuuuuuuuck! No wonder she was such a freak! :damn:

Go on facebook and search Lisa Smith :damn: