Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

L2014

Banned
Daps
@L2014 You got something to say fakkit? Don't be scary you bytch ass nikka :scust:

I have the screenshots fakkit :pacspit:

fukk up fakkit, soft ass bytch :laff:

I don't even need them, loser ass nikka. Soft ass bytch :laff:

You seem emotional, keep crying hoe :mjlol:

The screenshots are this thread bytch boy, bc you're soft :laff:

Keep crying you period having bytch :laff:

That's how I know you're emotional @L2014, keep crying fakkit :laff:

That's how I know you're emotional @L2014, keep crying fakkit :mjlol:
74e92a6f41ebcac61b0ec795c5842716.gif

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Didn't you buy your Coli account though?

Yup iirc for 50$ perplexing thing is he acts like we forgot about him admitting the shyt. At least the cat that had the account before him was worth a damn. This dude posts like a retard and majority of his threads suck entire ass. Won't be long before he's bushed

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why are so many of the exposed accounts pro-capitalist right-wingers? @Jcotton1 was pretending to be an ultra-rich, pro-capitalist right-winger when he got exposed. @imfromthesouthside was pretending to be a pro-capitalist right-winger when he got exposed. @David_TheMan is a pro-capitalist right-winger who just got exposed. @Hiphoplives4eva, @Meta Reign, @OriginalBrownSkinMan, it's a broken record with them.

@Henri Christophe was constantly bragging about being pro-capitalism, bragging about his rich dad being part of the Haitian elite, was all up in the "Black people need an iron hand" thread advocating for fascism, all up in the Candace Owens thread giving her props....I'm just saying, it's a pattern here.
They were probably all white people…. Maybe even the same white person
:patrice:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Words of wisdom brehthren. Maybe its just my age showing but my generation would have been mortified at the thought of our personal info being documented and readily accessible by not only the gov, but the entire general public foreign AND domestic complete with recent up to date details and images.:whoa:

Facebook, insta, twitter would have all been considered the feds back in the day, and anyone willfully using these platforms would be considered a "mark ass herb" and admonished accordingly.:scust:

I dont wanna lie to yall brehs, at least not in malice. i just try to be vague asf with the details. Give a ball park figure instead of a concrete age. Say i got a mixed parent on one end and less mixed grandparent or two as opposed to a comprehensive 23 and me breakdown of my geneology.

Keep ya business YOUR business no one need to know the details. Nothing good could really come of it. The less that is out there the generally better off u and ur loved ones will be.

21st century got folks posting they own file for likes on the post:mjlol::snoop:
Why though? :mjlol:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
For the longest time , I always thought jit was a Ibuccimane/JudgeJoeGorilla/Reggie alias :pachaha: the posting style just seemed too “gimmicky.” And he popped up when Reggie was on his fukkery and “taking breaks” on and off the board lol.
naw that simple minded one eyed freak ain't as informed as this henri character :russ:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Lot of liars on coli. It doesn’t make a lick of sense to go out of your way with it though. That I will never understand. Even a few people in this thread ironically talking big noise while their cards have also been pulled :hubie:. Need Nicole back asap:francis:.