Coronavirusn MAMDATORY digital "proof of vaccine" card required to travel coming soon?

AJD

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Can't go here without vaccine passport, can't do this without vaccine passport.
That NWO pack finna be hittin:wow:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They can't do this, even some of european countries, where people are so progressive, have like damn near half of the people refusing to take the shot. This will cost huge money for bunch of companies if they simply ban those people from attending airports, certain places and so on.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This is good. I hope everybody adopts this. If you don’t wanna vax then stay in the house

We about to be in the clubs, catching games and traveling internationally while most of the Coli gonna be stuck at home because they wanna wait 2/3 years before getting it :russ:

I love my house. I’m fine with that.
:ehh:

I also like road trips to the middle of nowhere, exploring, firearms, camping, and off-roading. All activities that only require my immediate family and I. We do also love international travel, but we don’t mind holding out for a few years.
:yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I love my house. I’m fine with that.
:ehh:

I also like road trips to the middle of nowhere, exploring, firearms, camping, and off-roading. All activities that only require my immediate family and I. We do also love international travel, but we don’t mind holding out for a few years.
:yeshrug:

And that's perfectly fine :ehh:

But you know others will not be and be complaining the vaccine is being forced on them

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They can't do this, even some of european countries, where people are so progressive, have like damn near half of the people refusing to take the shot. This will cost huge money for bunch of companies if they simply ban those people from attending airports, certain places and so on.

What they bank on is the fact that those people will die off soon anyway so they don’t matter.

These people are playing a very long game.

All they gotta do is put the plan in action, normalize it, and the next generations will fall in line without questioning it.