Coronavirusn MAMDATORY digital "proof of vaccine" card required to travel coming soon?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This is nothing new if you’ve travelled before. I got mine when travelling through Asia

ex:
yellow-fever-vaccination-certificate.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is good. I hope everybody adopts this. If you don’t wanna vax then stay in the house

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No. :handshake:

CBN is deep in the conspiracy/pseudo-science closet.

what I'm noticing is just a very subtle step toward tagging human beings and this virus will bring that future a step closer

they already hyping us with all the great benefits of having technological implants. So it won't be a shock if the the need for a contact free society brings us closer to being RFID tagged

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
https://www.id2020.org/

this is just the manifestation of an old plan and it's sad people are going to walk right into it. Microsoft has been partnered with the Gavi Vaccine Alliance to develop digital identification, and what do you know, conveniently a pandemic hits and everyone needs to get their digital id or you can't do anything. Oh yea, let's start clearing out cash too, because 'people an spread germs via cash' but somehow not through plastic.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
This is nothing new if you’ve travelled before. I got mine when travelling through Asia

ex:
yellow-fever-vaccination-certificate.jpg

I got this kind of booklet growing up in NYC for regular Mumps-Measles-Rubella (MMR) and other kind of basic vaccines. I think the issue here is the "digital" aspect. It leaves the door open for further digital intrusion into every aspect of one's life.

I remember I was doing some online English teaching Summer 2020 and my student was a young woman from Shenzhen, China (one of the tech capitals of China) and she was talking to me about her already going to buildings where you didn't need to show an ID because they had a face scanner set up (I'm not even sure if this was related to any sort of temperature readings). I'm not even on the whole conspiracy wave, but while face-scanning makes life "easier", the potential negatives are many.