Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
While living through the GWB years, we all thought he was the worst president ever. We thought he was an idiot and a puppet controlled by Cheney. He brought us into 2 wars, killed hundreds of thousands, brought about the Patriot Act that severely restricted our privacy and civil liberties. We all were sure there couldn’t be a worse president.

Fast forward 10 years, and Trump is so bad that he makes GWB look good :dwillhuh:

What is the next failed leader gonna look like? :merchant:
Republicans plan is the to put the worst possible human in office. They may have succeeded.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Breh, I think they’re trying to hide the actual number of infections and deaths in Florida. People were still outside acting an ass out here and this is after everyone was told to stay inside. I also think some of these tests aren't accurate. We haven’t had a positive result in more than a week where I work and I’ve seen a few with the classic symptoms.

I wish I had the energy to go into what we've been going through in the house but those tests are definitely faulty. And if you test negative they diagnose you with something else and treat that. My husband tested positive 2 weeks ago. Do you know how long ago it was when I started saying he was going through weird symptoms? He couldn't even get tested again after he advised he previously tested negative and the whole time he was still sick. Feeling better or some days, feeling like shyt the others. Its been hell.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
While living through the GWB years, we all thought he was the worst president ever. We thought he was an idiot and a puppet controlled by Cheney. He brought us into 2 wars, killed hundreds of thousands, brought about the Patriot Act that severely restricted our privacy and civil liberties. We all were sure there couldn’t be a worse president.

Fast forward 10 years, and Trump is so bad that he makes GWB look good :dwillhuh:

There won't be any more failed leaders. It may be the end soon..

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

and obama in the cut like i'm bracketed by these 2 eediats, i'm looking like one of the greatest to ever do it by comparison.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
I never liked George Bush as President, but at least he understood the nature of the job. It's not easy being criticized and having to always be in the public eye. But at least there is some humanity in him and his reputation will improve a bit in time.

Trump is just a piece of shyt who is a coward, just runs away when the pressure is too much. I can understand if Bush had die hard fans, but if your a diehard fan of Trump, and you love this and hate minorities/lgbt/women, then you don't deserve to be a part of the future. You don't deserve to be treated with respect in the future.

People will still go, "YEAH TRUMP TAUGHT THE MSM A THING BY LEAVING."

But this is the President, you need to take the punches. So fukk Trump and fukk his followers, maybe we need to do voter suppression on them by just going, "If said person owns a automatic weapon, take away their vote."

Democrats need to play dirty for sure, because I want to see cac tears and just get that feeling, that for the rest of their entire fukking lives, they are not special and they have to tighten their bootstraps and be just like anyone else.

We are caping for GW Bush now :mjlol:

The-C-C-c-coli.com :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Breh, I think they’re trying to hide the actual number of infections and deaths in Florida. People were still outside acting an ass out here and this is after everyone was told to stay inside. I also think some of these tests aren't accurate. We haven’t had a positive result in more than a week where I work and I’ve seen a few with the classic symptoms. A coworker told me they did two regular nasal swabs on a patient and they were both negative. They finally did a procedure called a bronchoalveolar lavage and collected a sample and that’s when they found that the patient was positive.

They are hiding it. DeSantis doesn't want to get blamed for economic failure, so he is cooking the numbers so he has a claim to keep business open. Plus, Florida is just one of those states with a bad future; the Orange/Citrus industry is dying in that area, Miami is being taken over by rising water.

Now I don't like in Florida, but I think the general idea is that Florida is a good vacation spot but not a great place to live in a sense. So like the industry in that area is tourism.

Plus Rick Scott changed the old paper form for unemployment, to a computer based one, that is giving people headaches in using.

By keeping things open, what DeSantis doesn't know, is that he is going to cause greater harm to his economy because he failed to keep the Coronavirus in low levels. No matter what, every state is going to take a hit to the economy, but the key is to keep to curb the virus early so that you can open up the economy safer instead of having a massive hit and just everything comes to a stop.