Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I never liked George Bush as President, but at least he understood the nature of the job. It's not easy being criticized and having to always be in the public eye. But at least there is some humanity in him and his reputation will improve a bit in time.

Trump is just a piece of shyt who is a coward, just runs away when the pressure is too much. I can understand if Bush had die hard fans, but if your a diehard fan of Trump, and you love this and hate minorities/lgbt/women, then you don't deserve to be a part of the future. You don't deserve to be treated with respect in the future.

People will still go, "YEAH TRUMP TAUGHT THE MSM A THING BY LEAVING."

But this is the President, you need to take the punches. So fukk Trump and fukk his followers, maybe we need to do voter suppression on them by just going, "If said person owns a automatic weapon, take away their vote."

Democrats need to play dirty for sure, because I want to see cac tears and just get that feeling, that for the rest of their entire fukking lives, they are not special and they have to tighten their bootstraps and be just like anyone else.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Has to kill him to get beat by women reporters so routinely.........

What's funny is he called CNN Kaitlyn Collins next to quickly dodge the question but when Trump finally realized it was her with the mask on, he refused to let her ask a question. Trump knew Kaitlyn was about to ask another hard question so he cut out.

:mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What's funny is he called CNN Kaitlyn Collins next to quickly dodge the question but when Trump finally realized it was her with the mask on, he refused to let her ask a question. Trump knew Kaitlyn was about to ask another hard question so he cut out.

:mjlol:
Yep and he can’t even pivot to a pep rally to get his message out. These PR Ls are racking up for him.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
She took off her mask like :ohhh:
She hit him with "the fukk did you just say to me?" :upsetfavre:

Gm0n1uEltEaMNTjN.jpg

It's sad that there are only 4 reporters asking important, quality questions. I would be embarrassed as fukk if I was one the male reporters p*ssyfooting around Trump every day.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I never liked George Bush as President, but at least he understood the nature of the job. It's not easy being criticized and having to always be in the public eye. But at least there is some humanity in him and his reputation will improve a bit in time.

Trump is just a piece of shyt who is a coward, just runs away when the pressure is too much. I can understand if Bush had die hard fans, but if your a diehard fan of Trump, and you love this and hate minorities/lgbt/women, then you don't deserve to be a part of the future. You don't deserve to be treated with respect in the future.

People will still go, "YEAH TRUMP TAUGHT THE MSM A THING BY LEAVING."

But this is the President, you need to take the punches. So fukk Trump and fukk his followers, maybe we need to do voter suppression on them by just going, "If said person owns a automatic weapon, take away their vote."

Democrats need to play dirty for sure, because I want to see cac tears and just get that feeling, that for the rest of their entire fukking lives, they are not special and they have to tighten their bootstraps and be just like anyone else.

George Bush looks like a better president than Trump. Both are trash though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
While living through the GWB years, we all thought he was the worst president ever. We thought he was an idiot and a puppet controlled by Cheney. He brought us into 2 wars, killed hundreds of thousands, brought about the Patriot Act that severely restricted our privacy and civil liberties. We all were sure there couldn’t be a worse president.

Fast forward 10 years, and Trump is so bad that he makes GWB look good :dwillhuh:

What is the next failed leader gonna look like? :merchant: