Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're believing the Chinese despite their being proof since 2015 the USA was worried about the safety and quality of research at the Wuhan lab?
I believe you are about to clog up this thread with bullshyt conspiracy theories, and no one following this thread gives a fukk. @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I believe you are about to clog up this thread with bullshyt conspiracy theories, and no one following this thread gives a fukk. @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c
Yall believed the DNI when it comes to Russian intervention but not this?

Hilarious.

Forget Trump. I'm talking about the DoD, State Department, CIA, and NYTimes and WaPo.

Do you though.

IDGAF about Trump. I'm looking at the reporting and my personal understanding of this sort of research.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
China creating a Virus in a lab that would...
  • Kill a million people in the US, one of its biggest exporters...
  • Along with infecting Russia and North Korea, two border countries with Nuclear capabilities..
Nah. Pompeo is a lying piece of shyt, who is only kissing Trump's ass because Trump himself was praising Xi back in February, but then said a week back that China made it in a lab, but now has retracted that statement because Xi probably called him up.

China hid the numbers, but nature created this virus because of Climate Change/Poaching.
The question is NOT creating the virus.

Its how it was transmitted.

1. From the wet markets. Which is bullshyt, IMO. Albeit the wet markets are a disgusting and persistent vector of disease
2. A lab leak, which most reporting seems to suggest but dance around but is increasingly plausible and likely. We already know the lead researcher on bats from that lab had DNA sequences that matched COVID-19 with astonishing similarity.

No one is saying china CREATED the virus. I'm not saying that. The US Government isn't saying that.

THE QUESTION IS WHERE DID IT START. THE LAB OR THE WET MARKET.

I'm saying the lab.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yall believed the DNI when it comes to Russian intervention but not this?

Hilarious.

Forget Trump. I'm talking about the DoD, State Department, CIA, and NYTimes and WaPo.

Was Pompeo the DNI then? Huh? No one believes that fat fukk. He is not a man to be taken serious.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Was Pompeo the DNI then? Huh? No one believes that fat fukk. He is not a man to be taken serious.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37555144/

Remember who's story you're believing right now.

The IC has already said they believe china was covering this shyt up back in November and procuring PPE to hide the severity of it.

Stop letting your Trump hate get in the way.

I'm not talking about Chinese people. I'm talking about the Chinese communist party. They're not your friends in this. Learn to digest information, even if you're not a republican.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
China creating a Virus in a lab that would...
  • Kill a million people in the US, one of its biggest exporters...
  • Along with infecting Russia and North Korea, two border countries with Nuclear capabilities..
Nah. Pompeo is a lying piece of shyt, who is only kissing Trump's ass because Trump himself was praising Xi back in February, but then said a week back that China made it in a lab, but now has retracted that statement because Xi probably called him up.

China hid the numbers, but nature created this virus because of Climate Change/Poaching.

No one is saying China created the virus with the purpose to infect the world. The consesus is that they were studying the virus among other covid viruses at the Wuhan Virology lab for research. Somehow most likely accidently the virus escaped the lab and the infection started. The chinese cover up is what is being investigated.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37555144/

Remember who's story you're believing right now.

The IC has already said they believe china was covering this shyt up back in November and procuring PPE to hide the severity of it.

Stop letting your Trump hate get in the way.

I'm not talking about Chinese people. I'm talking about the Chinese communist party. They're not your friends in this. Learn to digest information, even if you're not a republican.

Fauci: No scientific evidence the coronavirus was made in a Chinese lab

I'll go with Dr. Fauci who says there is no scientific evidence the disease is from a lab before I believe an administration who constantly lies and does anything to absolve themselves of blame.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You already said it yourself. :mjgrin:

Fauci: No scientific evidence the coronavirus was made in a Chinese lab

I'll go with Dr. Fauci who says there is no scientific evidence the disease is from a lab before I believe an administration who constantly lies and does anything to absolve themselves of blame.
Fauci isn't tasked with investigating NSA and CIA intel. I'll wait for the info to come out.

Theres enough high level reporting to suggest otherwise.

Again, theres information to suggest the USA knows that CHINA themselves know it came from the lab via high level intel and intercepts.

IDK why you're so apt to believe the wet market theory and not the fukking lab 300 yards away:

OK. You wanna play this game?:unimpressed:

You ain't gotta fukk with Trump, but you're not going to suck up to the Chinese government either my dude. Pick a side.

Theres no evidence it came from the wet markets either :sas1:

Do you know anything about viruses?

It was a natural virus. From Bats.

Its not man made. In that there was no proof this was a gain of function bioweapon.

The question is if it came from a lab leak OR the wet market. The CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF said he wasn't ruling that out. Thats a HUGE red flag.

MAY 5th 2020:

The second issue is, was it accidentally released, did it release naturally into the environment or was it intentional? We don’t have conclusive evidence in any of that, but the weight of evidence is that it was probably not intentional,” he told reporters at the Pentagon.

:sas2:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...75d488-7521-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

How did covid-19 begin? Its initial origin story is shaky.
The story of how the novel coronavirus emerged in Wuhan, China, has produced a nasty propaganda battle between the United States and China. The two sides have traded some of the sharpest charges made between two nations since the Soviet Union in 1985 falsely accused the CIA of manufacturing AIDS.
U.S. intelligence officials don’t think the pandemic was caused by deliberate wrongdoing. The outbreak that has now swept the world instead began with a simpler story, albeit one with tragic consequences: The prime suspect is “natural” transmission from bats to humans, perhaps through unsanitary markets. But scientists don’t rule out that an accident at a research laboratory in Wuhan might have spread a deadly bat virus that had been collected for scientific study.

“Good science, bad safety” is how Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) put this theory in a Feb. 16 tweet. He ranked such a breach (or natural transmission) as more likely than two extreme possibilities: an accidental leak of an “engineered bioweapon” or a “deliberate release.” Cotton’s earlier loose talk about bioweapons set off a furor, back when he first raised it in late January and called the outbreak “worse than Chernobyl.”

President Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo added to the bile last month by describing the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus” and the “Wuhan virus,” respectively.
China dished wild, irresponsible allegations of its own. On March 12, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lijian Zhao charged in a tweet: “It might be [the] US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan.” He retweeted an article that claimed, without evidence, that U.S. troops might have spread the virus when they attended the World Military Games in Wuhan in October 2019.

China retreated on March 22, when Ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai told “Axios on HBO” that such rumors were “crazy” on both sides. A State Department spokesman said Cui’s comment was “welcome,” and Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping pledged in a March 27 phone call to “focus on cooperative behavior,” a senior administration official told me

To be clear: U.S. intelligence officials think there’s no evidence whatsoever that the coronavirus was created in a laboratory as a potential bioweapon. Solid scientific research demonstrates that the virus wasn’t engineered by humans and that it originated in bats.

But how did the outbreak occur? Solving this medical mystery is important to prevent future pandemics. What’s increasingly clear is that the initial “origin story” — that the virus was spread by people who ate contaminated animals at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan — is shaky.

Scientists have identified the culprit as a bat coronavirus, through genetic sequencing; bats weren’t sold at the seafood market, although that market or others could have sold animals that had contact with bats. The Lancet noted in a January study that the first covid-19 case in Wuhan had no connection to the seafood market.

There’s a competing theory — of an accidental lab release of bat coronavirus — that scientists have been puzzling about for weeks. Less than 300 yards from the seafood market is the Wuhan branch of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Researchers from that facility and the nearby Wuhan Institute of Virology have posted articles about collecting bat coronaviruses from around China, for study to prevent future illness. Did one of those samples leak, or was hazardous waste deposited in a place where it could spread?

Richard Ebright, a Rutgers microbiologist and biosafety expert, told me in an email that “the first human infection could have occurred as a natural accident,” with the virus passing from bat to human, possibly through another animal. But Ebright cautioned that it “also could have occurred as a laboratory accident, with, for example, an accidental infection of a laboratory worker.” He noted that bat coronaviruses were studied in Wuhan at Biosafety Level 2, “which provides only minimal protection,” compared with the top BSL-4.

Ebright described a December video from the Wuhan CDC that shows staffers “collecting bat coronaviruses with inadequate [personal protective equipment] and unsafe operational practices.” Separately, I reviewed two Chinese articles, from 2017 and 2019, describing the heroics of Wuhan CDC researcher Tian Junhua, who while capturing bats in a cave “forgot to take protective measures” so that “bat urine dripped from the top of his head like raindrops.”

And then there’s the Chinese study that was curiously withdrawn. In February, a site called ResearchGate published a brief article by Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao from Guangzhou’s South China University of Technology. “In addition to origins of natural recombination and intermediate host, the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. Safety level may need to be reinforced in high risk biohazardous laboratories,” the article concluded. Botao Xiao told the Wall Street Journal in February that he had withdrawn the paper because it “was not supported by direct proofs.”

Accidents happen, human or laboratory. Solving the mystery of how covid-19 began isn’t a blame game, but a chance for China and the United States to cooperate in a crisis, and prevent a future one.

:sas1: