Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s my neighborhood too. I live in a quiet part but still...I’m way more disappointed in our people than the MAGA asshats. Stupid people share a common bond though.
Man that's wild.

What do you do if one of your dumbass kids goes out like that? Do you let them back in if you have some at risk individuals staying with you like your parents?

I may have to lock them in the basement or put them in a hotel but then they'd see that as a reward :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really struggling to understand the mindset of people who would complain about other people wearing masks to protect themselves and others. Are these people really this disconnected from reality?

:hhh:
I’m speechless. So they are not satisfied with being reckless with their lives, they want front line workers to be reckless as well?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching from my balcony, idk what the parks were like but no one was on the streets

:manny:

I was just driving around to get out of the House yesterday. I was shocked there were so many people out at the mall. Didn’t realize it was the Blue Angels bullshyt going on.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:huhldup:Do these other states see how bad it is in other places? I’m calling it now, a lot of these states opening are gonna be the new hot spots while others start to decline in cases.

Why do you think states like Cali and Nevada extended their lockdown until may 15. That 2-14 day intubation period that's why.

They're watching courtside to see what happens. If these southern states spike, they will use that evidence to present on another tv presser to extend again until mid June

Bet

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why do you think states like Cali and Nevada extended their lockdown until may 15. That 2-14 day intubation period that's why.

They're watching courtside to see what happens. If these southern states spike, they will use that evidence to present on another tv presser to extend again until mid June

Bet

Yea i think we're gonna see more cases pop up in the coming days in those opening states.