Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

The first of 40 U.S. Bad Axe Throwing venues to reopen since widespread shelter-in-place orders were issued across the country was in Atlanta on Friday. Bad Axe CEO Mario Zelaya expected business to be bad, maybe 10% of the hundreds of customers he would expect to see throw axes and drink beer on a typical weekend. “That was the worst-case scenario, especially with all the marketing we did,” Zelaya said. “The reopening weekend was a disaster. We had two customers all weekend."

:mjgrin: Marketing ain't cheap. Not to mention Utilities. And they only managed... two.
:mjlol:But then again, and this is just me, but I don't see the appeal of going to a joint where you drink beer and throw an axe for primary entertainment.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:mjgrin: Marketing ain't cheap. Not to mention Utilities. And they only managed... two.
:mjlol:But then again, and this is just me, but I don't see the appeal of going to a joint where you drink beer and throw an axe for primary entertainment.

I don't get it either but it's taken off. I met a chick while traveling for work who's family owned a string of them around the country. At the time she says business was good.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don't get it either but it's taken off. I met a chick while traveling for work who's family owned a string of them around the country. At the time she says business was good.

If they make money, then more power while I look foolish. That being said, two people coming in while the power is on, plus I am sure that would void some clause in terms of COVID-19 Exception for Non-Working Conditions, when now your declaring your open for business and now have to pay for the space.

Hope they get more people through the door.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When you're white they change the rules for you when you threaten to shoot people because they asked you to wear a mask. When you're black you're told to STFU and stop being a thug and maybe or maybe not get shot for being "aggressive".

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you're white they change the rules for you when you threaten to shoot people because they asked you to wear a mask. When you're black you're told to STFU and stop being a thug and maybe or maybe not get shot for being "aggressive".

I'm really struggling to understand the mindset of people who would complain about other people wearing masks to protect themselves and others. Are these people really this disconnected from reality?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm really struggling to understand the mindset of people who would complain about other people wearing masks to protect themselves and others. Are these people really this disconnected from reality?

clearly

I'm sure wearing masks vs not wearing masks is the next culture war for conservatives