Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Im not even talking about Nap and his Rick Wilson/John Schindler fetish :dame:

All throughout Democratic primary many a time you would see Jennifer Rubin's and David Frum's tweets posted on here. Like they are some kind of authority that should be listened to on the direction of Democratic party :hhh:

These neo-cons would love nothing more than Trump winning another term so they could parlay it into a show on the 'liberal' MSNBC instead of just being contributors on the network.
I’m not arguing, you obviously have picked up on it better than I have, never really noticed that closely. My only defense if I have ever shared those fukkfaces is before this whole disaster of Trump running for pres, I honestly didn’t pay that much attention to politics, and would have had no idea who these folks were, and a witty statement is a witty statement. Now that I not only have a better idea who these folks are, and what their lifelong politics are, I have also become a cynic, so I recognize all this virtue signaling for what it is, and what they hope to gain from it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That thread is a cesspool of misinformation and downplaying this virus. At first we didn’t take it seriously even myself. Around January and February didn’t think it would hit us this hard. However when it started hitting here and epidemiologist along virologist were warning is about it you dudes saying it’s not bad as the flu, Black people wont be affected, this is all fear mongering etc. Then they went on to say well if it’s under 60,000 people dead then it’s not serious because the flu kills 60k a year. Now they keep moving goalpost saying there won’t be a second wave etc. And if you disagree with them they call you a doomer and shyt meanwhile this is what all the experts are saying. I think they are downplaying this as a coping mechanism. They all desperately want things to be normal as I do but they will look for anything to downplay this and think things will be normal. They are no different from Trump who desperately want this to go away. Who doesn’t want this to go away we all have lives and want to make money. But we have to listen to the experts and do things smartly. And reopen wisely. They are a whole lot of idiots.

Some of them are Trumpists and board agitators. "Trump 2020" has been replaced with running interference about the virus - tracking Trump's lead.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't view Frum or Kristol as grifters. Frum is a conservative intellectual, and neoconservative who can be somewhat reasonable on issues that don't involve bombing Brown people in the Middle East. Kristol is a war monger neoconservative.

I think both view Trump as a long term liability. Trump has largely maintained the US military empire but hasn't started new conflicts, which of course concerns neoconservatives. At home he has no basic interest in conservative economic policies outside of tax cuts. He's an isolationist and idiot, two things that some on the "intellectual" right loath. So I get why they hate Trump.
He's pretty much woat for them after not bombing NK or Iran into oblivion.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin