Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The contrast between this thread and the ladies room thread is crazy
That thread is a cesspool of misinformation and downplaying this virus. At first we didn’t take it seriously even myself. Around January and February didn’t think it would hit us this hard. However when it started hitting here and epidemiologist along virologist were warning is about it you dudes saying it’s not bad as the flu, Black people wont be affected, this is all fear mongering etc. Then they went on to say well if it’s under 60,000 people dead then it’s not serious because the flu kills 60k a year. Now they keep moving goalpost saying there won’t be a second wave etc. And if you disagree with them they call you a doomer and shyt meanwhile this is what all the experts are saying. I think they are downplaying this as a coping mechanism. They all desperately want things to be normal as I do but they will look for anything to downplay this and think things will be normal. They are no different from Trump who desperately want this to go away. Who doesn’t want this to go away we all have lives and want to make money. But we have to listen to the experts and do things smartly. And reopen wisely. They are a whole lot of idiots.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm kind of torn on this :patrice:

On one hand (if true) I'm glad they won't be airing Trump's BS, and less Trump is a good thing.

But on the other hand it gives him more ammo to complain about the media being out to get him. Then again he would do that regardless.
Trump complains either way. He says they're fake but he wants their coverage. Trump always wants things both ways with every single issue. That's his strategy with everything.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
:scust:

Company probably lost money hand over fist in Q1 and he can’t deal with having to come out of pocket.

That earnings call is this afternoon after the closing bell, I guess we know how thats going to turn out now :sas2:

From the little that I read on this, apparently Musk will be compensated ~$700M if Tesla has a 6 month period of above $100B average market cap.

I think they're closing on that milestone so that could be what he's eyeing.

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That thread is a cesspool of misinformation and downplaying this virus. At first we didn’t take it seriously even myself. Around January and February didn’t think it would hit us this hard. However when it started hitting here and epidemiologist along virologist were warning is about it you dudes saying it’s not bad as the flu, Black people wont be affected, this is all fear mongering etc. Then they went on to say well if it’s under 60,000 people dead then it’s not serious because the flu kills 60k a year. Now they keep moving goalpost saying there won’t be a second wave etc. And if you disagree with them they call you a doomer and shyt meanwhile this is what all the experts are saying. I think they are downplaying this as a coping mechanism. They all desperately want things to be normal as I do but they will look for anything to downplay this and think things will be normal. They are no different from Trump who desperately want this to go away. Who doesn’t want this to go away we all have lives and want to make money. But we have to listen to the experts and do things smartly. And reopen wisely. They are a whole lot of idiots.

whole lotta idiots bruh, i just saw an old friend of mine basically posting the same shyt we see in the locker room. reading it on the coli doesnt trigger me as much as seeing someone i once called a friend talking absolute nonsense. i dont know what to think anymore. but im being exposed for picking shytty friends :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We on Page 264, when on Page 1 this thread got started in Jan.

:wow: This is a time capsule of how the world thought that this would be a SARS like event, ending up fukking up everything and exposing a ton of shyt. shyt I thought this would be like SARS as well, until I heard of fluids being hyper-coagulated; I thought this was pure respiratory.

:wow: It also told me we got people who fukking stupid enough to put bleach up their ass. :russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don’t see it, well, at least not to that extent. I do see a couple in there that are definitely acting like dikkheads, but for the most part they get called out. Maybe I’m too close, being that like in this thread, the majority over there were very supportive and positive when I shared the story of my wife. I want to get back to normal, everybody should, I wish so badly to wake up every morning and hope that something really positive happens, idc if it’s under Trump or whoever, just want the cure (and would NEVER vote for the fukkface if he personally cured cancer), reality is, the fact that some states are opening back up so soon means that we are not going to get any sort of grip on this until we have a real leadership team. If Trump would just abdicate all things Covid to Dr. Fauci and just focus all of his teams energy on whatever else the fukk floats his boat.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the little that I read on this, apparently Musk will be compensated ~$700M if Tesla has a 6 month period of above $100B average market cap.

I think they're closing on that milestone so that could be what he's eyeing.

if he misses that by tiny margins:ahh:.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm kind of torn on this :patrice:

On one hand (if true) I'm glad they won't be airing Trump's BS, and less Trump is a good thing.

But on the other hand it gives him more ammo to complain about the media being out to get him. Then again he would do that regardless.
On the third hand any and everybody that has their mind made up on the media in regards to Trump has already made their mind up, there is nothing these networks that could do to at all to change a Trump supporter or conspiracy theorists mind, so this won’t push any needles either way.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the third hand any and everybody that has their mind made up on the media in regards to Trump has already made their mind up, there is nothing these networks that could do to at all to change a Trump supporter or conspiracy theorists mind, so this won’t push any needles either way.

i agree, as long as they provide us the highlights and the real information from it and send journalists still im fine with it