the ether
Name names.....

If you insist. :yeshrug:

THIS IS A "POPULATION CONTROL" VIRUS
THAT WAS MEANT FOR AFRICA
BUT BACKFIRED.

:devil:
:evil:

That's seriously some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. There's evidence that the virus doesn't even hardly work in Africa, it looks almost exclusively accustomed to cold/wet climates.

0JiFSKs.jpg

You see all those red areas? Those are the spots the virus ain't hitting. On top of that, the virus mostly affects old people, which is the most meaningless part of the population for "population control" cause they ain't gonna have kids and are gonna die in the short term anyway so you make absolutely zero difference in the long term.

Don't post dumb bullshyt like that, someone will actually believe you.
WE KNOW THE shyt ISNT WORKING
IN AFRICA WHICH IS WHY IT BACKFIRED.

When it was pointed out that the cooler regions of Africa like South Africa do have an outbreak, he rolled with:
SA IS THE MOST POPULAR TOURIST NATION
IN AFRICA...

I BET YOU THOSE PPL ARENT BLACK.

EVERY CONFIRMED PERSON
WEVE HEARD GET THE shyt IN AFRICA
ISNT BLACK AND THEY TRAVELED
FROM SOME WHERE ELSE.

Then later....

I SAID FROM THE START....

THIS IS A MAN MADE VIRUS
THAT WAS CREATED TO WIPE OUT AFRICA
BUT BACKFIRED.

WHEN YOU FACTOR IN
THE CHINESE TRYING TO COLONIZE
THE CONTINENT AND BILL GATES
TRYING TO DECREASE THE CONTINENTS POPULATION..

ITS PRETTY CLEAR WHAT HAPPENED.

There were multiple other times when he was coming at people who said that Black folk could get it too and tried to imply that Black folk were resistant/immune. He also pushed his own conspiracy theory that Rudy Gobert was sent to purposely infect the NBA or the Black community, I'm not sure which.

Black people are getting infected as well
ONLY BLACK PPL IVE HEARD GET
IT IS A MIXED BALL PLAYER
AND DONOVAN MITCHELL.

THE HALF CAC MOST LIKELY
GOT IT FROM ONE OF HIS CAC
RELATIVES WHO BROUGHT IT FROM FRANCE...

THEN HE PURPOSELY WENT OUT OF HIS
WAY TO INFECT HIS TEAMMATES

WITH VERY LIMITED SUCCESS.

:mjlol:GTFOH

THE ONE GUY GOING AROUND
TOUCHING EVERYTHING
AND EVERYBODY TURNS
OUT TO BE THE GUY WITH THE VIRUS.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

ARE YOU OUT OF THE LOOP
POSTING THIS DUMB ASS shyt?

DUDE PURPOSELY WENT AROUND
TRYING TO INFECT OTHERS.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I swear to god cacs think they know everything. In the past 2 months I’ve seen Many armchair infectious disease doctors, public health officials and economists pop up all over Facebook. This dude I know posted a question asking people if they think they should open the states back up. I gave my opinion and said with shelter in place and social distancing guidelines we’ve been able to avoid this becoming more of a catastrophe than it is and should continue. This random cac that I don’t know had to just butt in and post some bullshyt downplaying the deaths. I didn’t even bother answering that triggered Lil hoe:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I swear to god cacs think they know everything. In the past 2 months I’ve seen Many armchair infectious disease doctors, public health officials and economists pop up all over Facebook. This dude I know posted a question asking people if they think they should open the states back up. I gave my opinion and said with shelter in place and social distancing guidelines we’ve been able to avoid this becoming more of a catastrophe than it is and should continue. This random cac that I don’t know had to just butt in and post some bullshyt downplaying the deaths. I didn’t even bother answering that triggered Lil hoe:francis:

For reasons I don't completely understand they just feel compelled to try to justify whatever dumb shyt Trump is currently talking about.

If he said the lockdown should continue you'd see the same people taking the exact opposite perspective and saying we should extend it.

Daps
If you insist. :yeshrug:

When it was pointed out that the cooler regions of Africa like South Africa do have an outbreak, he rolled with:

Then later....

There were multiple other times when he was coming at people who said that Black folk could get it too and tried to imply that Black folk were resistant/immune. He also pushed his own conspiracy theory that Rudy Gobert was sent to purposely infect the NBA or the Black community, I'm not sure which.
Imagine listening to a grown ass man who changes his text color and signs every post with two emojis. And of course on TheColi thats the nikka with power:mjlol: