Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The GOP can't even work together to handle the virus in an orderly fashion. That's failure of leadership on every level. :snoop:

Republicans have operated as a group that aims to limit or eliminate the effectiveness of federal government. We are now seeing what happens when people with that ideology actually have to provide answers and step up to challenges

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EWpIjQVWoAAlriI

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I swear to god cacs think they know everything. In the past 2 months I’ve seen Many armchair infectious disease doctors, public health officials and economists pop up all over Facebook. This dude I know posted a question asking people if they think they should open the states back up. I gave my opinion and said with shelter in place and social distancing guidelines we’ve been able to avoid this becoming more of a catastrophe than it is and should continue. This random cac that I don’t know had to just butt in and post some bullshyt downplaying the deaths. I didn’t even bother answering that triggered Lil hoe:francis:
You should have told the cac holla at you in 2-3 weeks if they didn’t get the rona by then :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you insist. :yeshrug:

When it was pointed out that the cooler regions of Africa like South Africa do have an outbreak, he rolled with:

Then later....

There were multiple other times when he was coming at people who said that Black folk could get it too and tried to imply that Black folk were resistant/immune. He also pushed his own conspiracy theory that Rudy Gobert was sent to purposely infect the NBA or the Black community, I'm not sure which.

:mjlol:AFRICA IS DOING JUST FINE IDIOT.

PLAN DIDNT WORK.
:devil:
:evil: