The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
01103abc189fe4dc3f660e1c1cd49d1caa9acbd2.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
After you step back from the fukkery he’s really building a cache of questions that he can’t spin to any reasonable person. By reasonable I mean the portion of the electorate that can be swayed to vote or note vote for him or his opponent:

• Absence of action in February
  • Suggesting that people consume disinfect and UV light as a remedy to the virus
  • The information being in PDB Briefings as early as Jan

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Anyone post this?

They say they want the economy to reopen and rebound but how will it recover with this mentality? What good will be for the economy if NY, Cali, Illinois, Maryland etc have fiscal crises and are forced to make deep budget cuts? You want NYC to go back the bad old days of the 70s? This will certainly do that. But they will blame the same Democrats for the problem that Trump created . fukking morons. These Republicans are sick in the head and will be the downfall of this nation. Smh this is crazy.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They say they want the economy to reopen and rebound but how will it recover with this mentality? What good will be for the economy if NY, Cali, Illinois, Maryland etc have fiscal crises and are forced to make deep budget cuts? You want NYC to go back the bad old days of the 70s? This will certainly do that. But they will blame the same Democrats for the problem that Trump created . fukking morons. These Republicans are sick in the head and will be the downfall of this nation. Smh this is crazy.

And Trump's dumbass is from NY, he should know that if the top cities in the United States go down then the whole country collapses. He's a fukkin idiot :snoop:I really think he has dementia and can't comprehend what he's saying at times.