Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
April 18 at 3:00 PM ·
U.S. manufacturers shipped millions of dollars of face masks and other protective medical equipment to China in January and February with encouragement from the federal government.

U.S. officials encouraged shipments before reversing course, documents show.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

U.S. sent millions of face masks to China early this year, ignoring pandemic warning signs
U.S. officials encouraged shipments before reversing course, documents show.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
Yesterday at 6:00 PM ·
The president’s aides are opposing the WHO at the U.N., G-7 and G-20 while seeking more lasting ways to deprive it of U.S. funding.

The president’s aides are opposing the WHO at the U.N., G-7 and G-20 while seeking more lasting ways to deprive it of U.S. funding.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Trump expands battle with World Health Organization far beyond aid suspension

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever ran with a mask?

The CDC and WHO say you can run without a mask. Just maintain your six feet of distance.

Nah homie, young people are having strokes due to this. We keep saying its not killing young people, but having strokes and not being able to breathe again without a ventilator isn't small potatoes. Just because they aren't dying doesn't mean lives aren't drastically changing as a result of infection.

And there are tons of people who are fine who’ve had it. Once again I’m not saying don’t take it seriously

yeah there’s been deaths or people who’ve had bad things happen after getting it and tons who haven’t. I just find it weird the people who only want to look at the negative and worst case scenario situations and get upset when anyone brings up any optimism or hope.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NPR
21 hrs ·
Public health agencies, medical experts and at least one manufacturer have widely urged against ingesting disinfectants and household cleaners in any form.

A higher than usual number of callers reported exposure to disinfectants and cleaners following the president's Thursday briefing. Nationwide, there's been a 20% rise in such cases this year.

About this website

NPR.ORG

NYC Poison Control Sees Uptick In Calls After Trump's Disinfectant Comments
A higher than usual number of callers reported exposure to disinfectants and cleaners following the president's Thursday briefing. Nationwide, there's been a 20% rise in such cases this year.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
And there are tons of people who are fine who’ve had it. Once again I’m not saying don’t take it seriously

yeah there’s been deaths or people who’ve had bad things happen after getting it and tons who haven’t. I just find it weird the people who only want to look at the negative and worst case scenario situations and get upset when anyone brings up any optimism or hope.

50,000 Americans are dead, no vaccine in sight, incompetent fed gov, scientists dont even know 100% about this virus. I’m tired of ppl like you acting like this is some minor thing that’s just gonna go away. It’s not.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50,000 Americans are dead, no vaccine in sight, incompetent fed gov, scientists dont even know 100% about this virus. I’m tired of ppl like you acting like this is some minor thing that’s just gonna go away. It’s not.

who the fukk said that?

I’m tired of people like u who get angry at any optimism

If you want to think the worst and have no hope and think it’s over for yourself and that you’re gonna die then be my fukkin guest

Some of you need some professional help. Not once did I say this is nothing or we need to start opening up I simply said you have an extremely good shot to survive this and stop
Panicking and some of you are angry about that comment lol.

Some of you like being miserable

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
who the fukk said that?

I’m tired of people like u who get angry at any optimism

If you want to think the worst and have no hope and think it’s over for yourself and that you’re gonna die then be my fukkin guest

Downplaying the virus is not optimism.

U sound just like these republican morons who downplay the virus with false information and fake hope.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
94621322_2929839213762508_9176758950064816128_n.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So it seems to me...
  • This First Wave is dying down a bit, Wuhan is showing more signs of life but I bet there are some Covid-19 incidents, but not as much.
  • Italy is getting back to life.
  • Spain soon.
  • I think places like New York and Los Angeles should be getting back to some normalcy by Early June.
  • Not sure about the South.
  • Now comes the 2nd Wave. When will we know when the 2nd Wave is? Will it be a Mutated Strain or will it be the Same Strain?
Regardless this Economy will get interesting in Summer.