Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don’t think things would be the same even with the vaccine, were still gonna have to practice hygiene on a regular basis. How will the world function worrying about getting sick from this thing every second of our lives?

You make a great point. I do think Hygiene standards will be implemented. Maybe more people will invest in Bidets for Toilets as well. At the same time though I feel like we can't become too hygienic. Because our Immune System needs to get a small illness once in a while to adapt.

I will say though that just from my work alone, I do see more and more remote work from Home becoming the normal by the 2030's. Maybe every Friday and Thursday people just don't come in?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
7hdpnm18hxu41.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::hhh::hhh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well now there are 6 new symptoms. It's crazy that we're still learning new info on this disease this far into the pandemic.

Find out which 6 new coronavirus symptoms have been added to the CDC list

The most commonly reported symptoms among the more than 905,000 COVID-19 patients in the United States to date have been shortness of breath, cough and fever, but the list has now been expanded to include the following:

• Chills

• Repeated shaking with chills

• Muscle pain

• Headache

• Sore throat

• New loss of taste or smell

According to Fox News, more than one quarter of 619 coronavirus patients surveyed by the American Academy of Otolaryngology noticed the loss of taste or smell as their first symptoms.

Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert, one of the first North American athletes to be diagnosed with the virus, told the Miami Herald in March he had been unable “to smell anything for the last four days,” following his initial diagnosis.

Meanwhile, CNN reporter Chris Cuomo detailed experiencing chills so severe he chipped a tooth shivering.

Other less common COVID-19 symptoms include diarrhea, skin rash, runny nose, red eyes and fatigue, The Sacramento Bee reported.

The CDC estimates most patients begin exhibiting symptoms within two to 14 days after exposure to the novel coronavirus and still recommends any individual having “trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in their chest, new confusion or inability to arouse or have bluish lips or face” should seek immediate medical attention, the Bee reported.

Find out which 6 new coronavirus symptoms have been added to the CDC list

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Symptoms

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You make a great point. I do think Hygiene standards will be implemented. Maybe more people will invest in Bidets for Toilets as well. At the same time though I feel like we can't become too hygienic. Because our Immune System needs to get a small illness once in a while to adapt.

I will say though that just from my work alone, I do see more and more remote work from Home becoming the normal by the 2030's. Maybe every Friday and Thursday people just don't come in?

It definitely ain't gonna be the same that's for sure.