Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, you get that's the concern right? We reopen too early, business is a fraction of what it was providing no relief/possibly making the economic situation worse and then we have to shut back down again in a couple of weeks after a surge of infections.
so how long do you want to stay closed :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump charged Kemp up on some crash dummy sh*t...put the strap in his hand and drove him to where the opps hangout but was like "I didn't tell him to shoot anybody" :hubie:
probably the most cowardly thing ive ever seen in my life

all that wolfing on twitter that we need to :"liberate states" but then the first governor to open up, he throws him straight under the bus :mjlol:trump is a fukking p*ssy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump charged Kemp up on some crash dummy sh*t...put the strap in his hand and drove him to where the opps hangout but was like "I didn't tell him to shoot anybody" :hubie:
They place themselves under the bus, knowing it’s charging full steam ahead.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: just heard pence on CNN talking about memorial day. i think the country is gonna be largely in favor of that

still another month of locking down :ehh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
u guys are lookin at it wrong if u think trumps going to jail.

think about it like the wops. When Castellano got hit by Gotti, the commission was furious and put a hit on Gotti. They only cared cause if u wack one boss without get back you can wack any of em. If they take trump down it could start a domino effect. They gotta protect him.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Washington Post
54 mins ·
Debele was black, a relatively recent immigrant and lived in a poorer, densely populated area, demographic factors that can elevate risk for the virus.

Wogene Debele, who’d immigrated to Maryland from Ethiopia, had three other children. She was 43.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

She gave birth to a son before dying of covid-19. She never got to see him.
Wogene Debele, who’d immigrated to Maryland from Ethiopia, had three other children. She was 43.

:to:
damn :rip: @Elle Driver @2Quik4UHoes