Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's opening massage/tattoo parlors, restaurants, fitness centers, bowling alleys, beauty salons and barbershops, movie theaters and not for example... software companies. What kind of sense does opening those particular industries first make in the middle of a pandemic?
the majority of people arent gonna go to that shyt just because its open :heh: do you know anyone that would go to a tattoo parlor right now? me either

any concern that we just went from 4% unemployment to 20% unemployment in 4 weeks? erased 11 years of job gains in a month? or is that not worth discussing because "everyone works for billionaires" or whatever clown ass shyt the left has been talking about lately

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
im not worried about myself at all :dahell: i can do this for years. this society cannot
The president wondered if we can ingest disinfectant, maybe we're better off keeping everything closed and continuing to tank the economy just to make sure he doesn't get reelected lol. Better safe than sorry lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The president wondered if we can ingest disinfectant, maybe we're better off keeping everything closed and continuing to tank the economy just to make sure he doesn't get reelected lol. Better safe than sorry lol
im glad this is tanking his reelection, that's for fukkin sure. if this country re-elects trump after this :snoop:i cant think of a bigger disgrace

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
the majority of people arent gonna go to that shyt just because its open :heh: do you know anyone that would go to a tattoo parlor right now? me either
You realize that actually hurts businesses right? They're forced to open and under employ people now. where on the otherhand before they could rely on UI and all types of business insurances. This isn't a normal economic issue, we can't treat it as such and businesses/government shouldn't behave as it is one.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

any concern that we just went from 4% unemployment to 20% unemployment in 4 weeks? erased 11 years of job gains in a month? or is that not worth discussing because "everyone works for billionaires" or whatever clown ass shyt the left has been talking about lately

I bet you clip coupons don't you? Probably got a ziplock bag full of them shyts and you are a young single man.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that actually hurts businesses right? They're forced to open and under employ people now. where on the otherhand before they could rely on UI and all types of business insurances. This isn't a normal economic issue, we can't treat it as such and businesses/government shouldn't behave as it is one.
and how long do you think we can print our way out of this :dahell: every state in the country is fukked right now

im not saying im right, im just expressing concern about the fact that we came up with 2 trillion dollars out of thin air which wasn't close to enough, and unemployment went from 4% to 20% in a month.

if those arent things worth discussing, then fine :heh:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Our plant got it's first positive. Of course he works for the idiot who works in my office who got sent home cause his mom and sister have it. He has a supervisor and a manager. Both knew and we're barely finding out and they've known for a week and a half. Both are Trump supporters. :stopitslime:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5u7BaFB.gif