דעת
5u7BaFB.gif
:deadrose:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Our plant got it's first positive. Of course he works for the idiot who works in my office who got sent home cause his mom and sister have it. He has a supervisor and a manager. Both knew and we're barely finding out and they've known for a week and a half. Both are Trump supporters. :stopitslime:

I noticed a lot of people including the president are treating this like an STD.
Keep moving like you don’t have it and don’t tell people you in danger of infection you have it so you can keep your normal routine

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Damn we're in the middle of an audit on Microsoft Teams right now and the guy conducting the audit just got a call saying his brother just got his results back and he's positive. shyt isn't getting better. All the processing facilities in this area are starting to pop positives as well.

:sadcam:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our plant got it's first positive. Of course he works for the idiot who works in my office who got sent home cause his mom and sister have it. He has a supervisor and a manager. Both knew and we're barely finding out and they've known for a week and a half. Both are Trump supporters. :stopitslime:

Time to lawyer up. When those shiesty class action lawyers get their hands on these Corona lawsuits, it's going to be a sad day for a lot of organizations. We gone be seeing ads like we do for methaselioma. "Have you or a loved one suffered from Covid-19?"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You realize that actually hurts businesses right? They're forced to open and under employ people now. where on the otherhand before they could rely on UI and all types of business insurances. This isn't a normal economic issue, we can't treat it as such and businesses/government shouldn't behave as it is one.
That's exactly it. NOBODY asked for them places to open (besides the barber shops). This is all just another way to push small business to the breaking point without having to offer them help anymore.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Time to lawyer up. When those shiesty class action lawyers get their hands on these Corona lawsuits, it's going to be a sad day for a lot of organizations. We gone be seeing ads like we do for methaselioma. "Have you or a loved one suffered from Covid-19?"

True. The amount of chemicals being sprayed around the plant is crazy. I'm in charge of Hazmat Team so our guys are doing a lot of the spraying. I just read through some of these SDS sheets and just shake my head.

:francis: