Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I get that, but she has NO plan. She's on some "open everything up, and if people get sick, we'll figure it out". And going by this interview, she won't be able to.

Ive read the Governor of Nevada is on that "we ain't opening shyt" attitude.

:ehh:

She sounds like the type to criticize and complain but has no plan in place if shyt gets out of hand.

:francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand Trump

This shyt he does isn't even necessary

If he had an ounce of self control, humility or strategic thinking, he could have turned this thing to his favor politically. Just do the work and cut out the nonsense in his daily briefs and the country would have rallied behind him the way they rallied around W after his 9/11 fukk up.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If he had an ounce of self control, humility or strategic thinking, he could have turned this thing to his favor politically. Just do the work and cut out the nonsense in his daily briefs and the country would have rallied behind him the way they rallied around W after his 9/11 fukk up.

Man Dr Birx is terrible

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt but fukk that bytch

Idk why shes even playing along...she has a career

If she got fired it's not like she cant pay rent

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people and journalists keep posting these articles trying to get that "got ya" moment on Trump thinking people really care

This is the same guy that said he grabs women by the p*ssy....and then proceeded to get elected. hes bulletproof in that regard.

Is there any chance that Cuomo will attempt to run or is that done? Biden cant beat him...Cuomo atleast comes off as a better leader than trump through this whole thing. Its worth a shot if they want trump out of there

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
These people and journalists keep posting these articles trying to get that "got ya" moment on Trump thinking people really care

This is the same guy that said he grabs women by the p*ssy....and then proceeded to get elected. hes bulletproof in that regard.

Is there any chance that Cuomo will attempt to run or is that done? Biden cant beat him...Cuomo atleast comes off as a better leader than trump through this whole thing. Its worth a shot if they want trump out of there

Bruh this should be nowhere near the same but it is

The only reason is because the media dont go hard, social media fukked us up, and politicians have less shame(which Trump started)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man Dr Birx is terrible

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt but fukk that bytch

Idk why shes even playing along...she has a career

If she got fired it's not like she cant pay rent
I've been on to that bytch for weeks now. She just another sycophant that Trump won't think twice about dumping once she doesn't go the extra mile for him. But she's too deep in the maga now. They probably have dirt on her so she has to play along.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess there's only one way left to look at this now: as a win/win

-if republicans are right, this awful quarantining shyt is over and we're done with it
-if republicans are wrong, theyll pay for it in november. bigly :shaq:

because they're gonna open it up when they open it up :yeshrug: luckily the medical system is more prepared for it now, but at this point there's nothing we can do but see what happens

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I've been on to that bytch for weeks now. She just another sycophant that Trump won't think twice about dumping once she doesn't go the extra mile for him. But she's too deep in the maga now. They probably have dirt on her so she has to play along.
Nah idk know what it is
I dont think its dirt
Probably money tho
Trump probably dropped a bag

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
i guess there's only one way left to look at this now: as a win/win

-if republicans are right, this awful quarantining shyt is over and we're done with it
-if republicans are wrong, theyll pay for it in november. bigly :shaq:

because they're gonna open it up when they open it up :yeshrug: luckily the medical system is more prepared for it now, but at this point there's nothing we can do but see what happens
But what if they dont pay for it?

Nothing surprises me

I do think were going to get some other big corruption before November tho

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what if they dont pay for it?

Nothing surprises me

I do think were going to get some other big corruption before November tho
if you want to stay inside until 2021, then you can :yeshrug: nothing is stopping you

other than that, i dont have the answers. they're gonna open up states and towns and there's nothing we can do about it