Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
How the fukk is the economy supposed to function without the Post Office?
It can’t! Exactly
And people from those states will freely go to other states and infect more people. This could literally go on until a vaccine is finished next year.

Yup, they’re making it impossible to flatten the curve and get back to normal, we’re fukked.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was talking to the resident Trump supporter at work and I told him the death rates. His response was H1N1 killed more people. I told him give it a week and your response will sound stupid.

:francis:
Ppl dont realize with H1N1 we didn't do nothing at all but announce it and that's the death toll. If we did nothing with this the death toll by time we got it under control would be in the millions. Ppl making those comparisons are mental midgets.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
stop reading it then unless you enjoy being mortified
the death toll will keep rising until all with weak/compromised immune systems are dead or they come up with some medicine for them.
thats the reality. i wish people would just shut up and deal with it.
gettin all over emotional and shyt.
when you fukk with nature and don't take care of your body, there are consequences.
Shut the fukk up. Healthy ppl are dying from this. Get the fukk out.

Daps
I was talking to the resident Trump supporter at work and I told him the death rates. His response was H1N1 killed more people. I told him give it a week and your response will sound stupid.

:francis:

Everybody has their own approach to others I suppose, but how in the fukk do y'all do this?? Unless he's a supervisor or vital to communicating through at your job, what possible reason is there to speak to a Trump supporter??

I view them in the same vein as child molestors at this point. Despicable, utterly contemptible filth. They're like this close to being :pacspit: on site status with me.