Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

---

Superstar
Daps

Was thinking about that the other day had a convo with a friend that is another thing Trump, will hold.
  • Impeached
  • The worst Stock Market crash in history
  • Depression
  • And more than deaths than a number of wars because of incompetence
All within is his first term. No doubt in my mind he will be remembered as the worst president ever.

:whew:

History is going soil this man's last name so much that the name Trump will be a scarlet letter.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
thread in TLR where racist french scientist wanna use africans as guinea pigs in this pandemics and even note using prostitutes in AIDS experiments knowing the long history of France not being shyt..................................................... Spend time shytting on Africans and African football players in France:snoop:
fukking useful idiots

TLR is different at first thought it was me. I realized it isn't me. Those cats are just different and not in a good way. Those cats are angry at life itself!

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The Nike North American Logistic Campus in Frayser was closed abruptly Thursday afternoon after a worker tested positive for the coronavirus, multiple sources confirmed today.

Even as Nike closed retail stores on March 16 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the massive warehouse had remained open, workers said. Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves were available and workers were instructed to practice as much social distancing as possible.

But Thursday afternoon, a manager convened Nike employees and temp workers together for a meeting, said multiple sources who were present.

The manager “called everyone that was there to the middle of the floor and said they would be closing down immediately because someone had tested positive for COVID-19,” said one of the workers who was present.

The manager told the Nike employees they would be paid for the time off and gave them a hotline number to call for more information. Temporary workers were told to contact their manager at the temporary agency.

Late Thursday afternoon, temporary workers received a text message from a temporary agency that supplies workers to Nike, saying that the facility was closed. “All shifts are cancelled until further notice,” it read. “We will send notification when it is time to return for work.”

In a statement sent late Thursday, Nike said: “The health and safety of our team is always our first priority. We have temporarily closed one of our Memphis, TN, distribution facilities. During this period, we will be conducting a comprehensive disinfection process. We are targeting to reopen at 6 a.m. Sunday, April 5.”

The 2.8 million-square-foot facility on New Allen Road in Frayser opened in 2015 as Nike’s "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">largest distribution center in the world. According to the Memphis Business Journal, 3,200 full-time employees worked there in 2019.

Nike operates two other facilities in Memphis; it was not clear if either of those facilities have been closed or when the Frayser warehouse would reopen.

On March 18, the Nike Foundation announced "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">it would give $250,000 to the Mid-South Food Bank “to support communities where our employees live and work.”

Nike did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

The Shelby County Health Department said it “does not release personally identifiable information about individual cases, including occupation or workplace, unless it is required to protect public health.”

“We do encourage organizations to issue a release when appropriate, and many of the big employers have done so, including St. Jude, Kroger, etc.” a spokesperson said by email.

This story will be updated as new information is available.

Nike’s Frayser warehouse closed after worker tests positive for coronavirus

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wonder if the rest of her family will die?

I realize it’s a thin line but at some point soon we need to address that radicalization of our population... it’s a serious problem
They're almost certain to pivot to another conspiracy theory. I'm going with this virus came from lizard people or the Clinton's.

:francis:

I wouldn't mind seeing Covid-19 take out a group of nonbelievers.

Daps
i know. the only thing they deserved were thoughts and prayers. raising money because your loved one died from a hoax virus sounds like a scam to me.

She doesn't even deserve that. Fukk her. How much suffering did she willingly enable others to endure?

I wish I would give a thought or a prayer or a half-eaten 10-week old turkey sammich of concern to that waste of space.

More oxygen and bandwidth for the rest of us. :blessed: