Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:mjcry:

this is mortifying every time I read it, third day 500+ unaccounted for found dead in nursing homes

stop reading it then unless you enjoy being mortified
the death toll will keep rising until all with weak/compromised immune systems are dead or they come up with some medicine for them.
thats the reality. i wish people would just shut up and deal with it.
gettin all over emotional and shyt.
when you fukk with nature and don't take care of your body, there are consequences.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
the death toll will keep rising until all with weak/compromised immune systems are dead or they come up with some medicine for them.
when you fukk with nature and don't take care of your body, there are consequences.
Be a heartless scumbag brehs :hhh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americans don’t have empathy.

A lot of people have been conditioned by movement conservative. They’ve been at this since the sixties.

Grover Norquist once said, "My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub”

Chasing this goal has led us to where we are today. A weak and feckless federal government incapable of doing anything big and a total disaster when you have a W or Trump in power in time of crises.

The days of being able to do big things like creating the interstate highway, building the Hoover Dam or landing a person on the moon are long gone.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: so ppl in nursing homes are all there cuz they didn't take of there bodies

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is probably couple of days old.

Screenshot-20200404-122355-2.jpg
Very interesting the low # of tests for a state like Cali...:jbhmm: