Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Here's what always blows my mind. America never used to slip like this. Domestically people knew shyt went on but globally America always had it together, and was always at the forefront of every crisis, for better of worse.

No matter how shytty the President was, maybe with the exception of Bush jr., America held it's head high globally.

Now America is actually significantly behind other countries in perhaps the biggest challenge the modern world has faced, and it's all self inflicted.

From the other side it's depressing as hell to watch brehs. We don't expect this from America.

I think it’s safe to say the articles we’ve seen and read about the Trump administration hollowing out our institutions is true

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump's been pushing to open the country in this speech. I wonder as he gets more aggressive in wanting to open back up, how many Republican governors open their states back up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

depressing that states have to rely on foreign governments instead of our federal government because they're being punished for their political affiliation

if anyone is not voting blue after Trump you're an op in my eyes

:manny:

The Republican party is a terrorist organization

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
·
Since Chinese authorities disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonia-like illness, later revealed to be the coronavirus, to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the U.S. on direct flights from China. Flights have continued into this week, the data show.

There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip, some this past week and many with spotty screening.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip, some this past week and many with spotty screening.

The New York Times
·
As of Saturday afternoon, at least 300,000 people across every state, plus Washington, D.C., and 4 U.S. territories, have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a New York Times database.

A detailed county map shows the extent of the coronavirus outbreak, with tables of the number of cases by county.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count
A detailed county map shows the extent of the coronavirus outbreak, with tables of the number of cases by county.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He looks dehydrated
I'm hoping he drops dead or has a heart attack / stroke one of these days. One could pray.

Even he has to personally be frustrated with the coronavirus, because he can't even golf or travel to rallies every two seconds like he used.

Dumbass brought it on himself.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm hoping he drops dead or has a heart attack / stroke one of these days. One could pray.

Even he has to personally be frustrated with the coronavirus, because he can't even golf or travel to rallies every two seconds like he used.

Dumbass brought it on himself.
He’s clearly more and more agitated each day. Just thought about it but he’s basically trapped in the house like us.