Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Axios
aEOLWkld1G6.png

·
axobuTi734a.png

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

The coronavirus is providing cover to autocrats, dictators, and even some democratically elected leaders who were already looking for reasons to undermine the independent media.

AXIOS.COM

Coronavirus is being used to suppress press freedoms globally

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just drove more than 2 miles for the first time since Sunday

Its Walking Dead levels of dead out here. I just picked up food from one of my most favorite halal pizza carry outs and they tell me business is slow but still churning since folks are home and using Doordash and the like.

My brother went to one of our barbers but not at the shop. He went to his house since they just locked the shop up. :wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The weird cult of personality surrounding trump blows my mind.
People so obsessed with his personality and not being "Politically Correct" can't fathom that
something he's saying or doing is stupid, crass, ignorant, unwarranted etc.
To them anyone taking offense is clearly just "Soft" or whatever.
How do you "educate" in a democracy when this is the stance that some people take ?
fukking mind blowing.

Look at the Maga Trolls responding "He was so cool with his sex joke in the middle of a conference
to the nation that's supposed to relay his plans to save thousands of lives & keep our economy afloat!".

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In all seriousness, the anti intellectual culture of this country really got a large population of adults walking around here stupid as fukk. Real shyt, a well read high schooler would be more intelligent than half of the adult population.
Well I mean look no further than TLR, look at how much higher education in general shyt on or looked at as a joke.

Situations like this....where crtitcal thinking skills are needed to decipher information....Is why higher education is important.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Trump Tackles Medical Supply Shortage By Awarding ExxonMobil Contract To Drill For Ventilators In Arctic

Tuesday 12:23PM

ahnsq87eqobuxpt6ycx2.jpg

WASHINGTON—Saying there was no way the coronavirus could win with such amazing corporations on their side, President Donald Trump kicked off his plan to tackle the medical supply shortage Tuesday by awarding ExxonMobil an exclusive contract to drill for ventilators in the arctic. “Today, the heroic crews at ExxonMobil will travel to Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, where they will drill 6,000 feet below the earth in search of new, undiscovered mechanical breathing devices,” said Trump, signing the $86 billion deal that gave the oil company sole access to survey, drill, and extract from over 30,000 square miles of “vast, untapped reservoirs of respiratory ventilators.” “While this crisis is a challenge, I want to assure the American people that there are millions of medical devices lying just below the arctic surface, and all we need is ExxonMobil’s vast network of drilling rigs to find them. That’s why we’re also announcing the construction of a long-distance ventilator pipeline, as well as an exclusive, multi-billion-dollar contract with Shell to begin extracting ventilators on Native American reservations throughout South Dakota.” At press time, President Trump had reportedly once again downplayed the need for medical supplies after one of ExxonMobil’s largest offshore tankers exploded.
This scared me for a second