Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Next week is going be ugly in NYC.....

They're about to be swamped with cases and calls. And it still won't be at peak exposure yet.

Went and got my jerk chicken on Nostrand today

mans not hot, never hot
:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Certain parts are relatively spread out. There aren’t as many major metros as the north. As long as people aren’t ignorant, it shouldn’t be worse than everybody else.

Governance wise they are screwed.
As long as people in the south aren't ignorant, they're good.

Tough one there.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is what those idiot red states don’t get. The longer they take their sweet ass time to do an real enforced lockdown the longer this shyt last. It’s crazy to me Texas and Florida is allowing churches to assemble on Sunday. Easter Sunday with all those mega churches in the south is gonna be a super spreaders. Easter Sunday churches are gonna hella packed and full. Then a month later after we flatten our curve here in NY the epicenter will go to Florida, Texas, Tennessee and other Deep South states. As it ravages the south the threat of a second wave hitting the states again that flatten the curve like NY, California, Washington etc is increased. I would not be surprised if the second wave comes will be from the south and other red states. As long as domestic travel is allowed this will happen.
Not that they don't get it. They don't care.

Money>life to some people. In a year when things are fairly back to normal, lets not forgot the people who prioritized making money over human lives. It's really exposing the capitalism in small business owners.