Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Did you know that the White House knew that something like this could definitely happen.

In September 2019!

White House Economists Warned in 2019 a Pandemic Could Devastate America

White House economists warned in 2019 a pandemic could devastate the U.S.

We Were Warned

And they refuse to let the DNI state that the US is unprepared for the next pandemic. They've been stalling since Jan 2019.

The Trump Administration Is Stalling an Intel Report That Warns the U.S. Isn’t Ready for a Global Pandemic
Heads gotta roll at some point. The cognitive dissonance of Americans is atrocious, for not holding these leaders accountable.

I swear man, when this shyt is over, I'm going take life more seriously and hustle the fukk out of the countless number incompetent people in this country.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Spread out but between the delay and if it’s even adhered to then it’s not looking good. I would imagine these places don’t have nearly enough ICU beds and equipment to handle it even at scale relative to places like NY.
Apparently sucking off Trump gets you the supplies you want so they should be in okay shape supply wise.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They aren’t all getting it and that’s assuming they requested it.

And that is the major point to be made. When Kemp said he just learned that asymptomatic carriers could transmit the virus, I believe him and there are a lot of county and city officials all over who are just like him. They have programmed themselves to ignore anything anyone other than Trump says.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
in the midst of all this bad news, thank god this is still happening

Has that Kim Jong-un looking at things quality to it
mYVzEio.png