Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Did you know that the White House knew that something like this could definitely happen.

In September 2019!

White House Economists Warned in 2019 a Pandemic Could Devastate America

White House economists warned in 2019 a pandemic could devastate the U.S.

We Were Warned

And they refuse to let the DNI state that the US is unprepared for the next pandemic. They've been stalling since Jan 2019.

The Trump Administration Is Stalling an Intel Report That Warns the U.S. Isn’t Ready for a Global Pandemic

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Certain parts are relatively spread out. There aren’t as many major metros as the north. As long as people aren’t ignorant, it shouldn’t be worse than everybody else.

Governance wise they are screwed.
Spread out but between the delay and if it’s even adhered to then it’s not looking good. I would imagine these places don’t have nearly enough ICU beds and equipment to handle it even at scale relative to places like NY.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is what those idiot red states don’t get. The longer they take their sweet ass time to do an real enforced lockdown the longer this shyt last. It’s crazy to me Texas and Florida is allowing churches to assemble on Sunday. Easter Sunday with all those mega churches in the south is gonna be a super spreaders. Easter Sunday churches are gonna hella packed and full. Then a month later after we flatten our curve here in NY the epicenter will go to Florida, Texas, Tennessee and other Deep South states. As it ravages the south the threat of a second wave hitting the states again that flatten the curve like NY, California, Washington etc is increased. I would not be surprised if the second wave comes will be from the south and other red states. As long as domestic travel is allowed this will happen.