Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I think it's moreso the realization that this isn't a joke. Months ago people were saying it's just a mild flu. Fast forward to even a month ago people were saying just older folk are at risk... now the numbers are going against alll that

shyt 2 weeks ago I was at numerous bars and house parties. nikkas talking about black people can’t get it :russ::stopitslime::francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
between these two videos my frustration soared this morning. I have to wonder if the people who watch fox if even 1% of them were like":ohhh: maybe im getting fed the misinformation"

then the GA govornor is coming out saying he didnt know?!?! nikka how you not know!?! you have information readily available to you and you have a team of people working for you not one person said you know you could be asymptomatic and still pass it to someone and they can die:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

at the start of this i was concerened for everyone as a whole. but now if youre stupid enough think this is some time of hoax. or stupid enough to not know the facts in a position of power. you either deserve whats coming or need to be put behind bars.

my concern now is that since it seems to making its rounds in the south where majority of black americans live im hoping this doesnt cull our southern brehthren and i blind eye gets turned to it. ALA katrina ALA tuskegee:lupe:
For christ sake the CDC is in ATL how the fukk don't you know.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For christ sake the CDC is in ATL how the fukk don't you know.
He’s playing loose with the details. I don’t think the CDC formally issued that in writing until this week even though it’s been high suggested/previously.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that's why he was so quick with the blame obama story because he needed to embed an alternative narrative into people's minds. the fact that he's been on the job for 3 1/4 years isn't important to the kind of people who lack critical thinking skills.

then you have this as well.

Exclusive: The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming

Trump's ability to successfully manipulate media narratives and deflect blame to everyone else is amazing at times. :wow:

It still amazes me at times that I live in a country where half the population legitimately believes everything he says.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You mean CHINA? yes our politicians got caught flat footed and unprepared but China is the real culprit
No. We can’t control what happens to us, we can control our response.

It never should’ve come to this regardless of what happened in China.

These people had plenty of time to respond and proceeded to delay and pump out misinformation. Its on them.