Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Heard NYC had 500+ deaths yesterday. If its on that trend, along with the numbers this week, your talking about more people dying from this then in the attacks at the Trade Centers in 9/11 by the end of this week; in terms of New York alone.

Say this lasts for 60 more days, at least 30,000 deaths in the NYC alone, but we know its going to be more.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

between these two videos my frustration soared this morning. I have to wonder if the people who watch fox if even 1% of them were like":ohhh: maybe im getting fed the misinformation"

then the GA govornor is coming out saying he didnt know?!?! nikka how you not know!?! you have information readily available to you and you have a team of people working for you not one person said you know you could be asymptomatic and still pass it to someone and they can die:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

at the start of this i was concerened for everyone as a whole. but now if youre stupid enough think this is some time of hoax. or stupid enough to not know the facts in a position of power. you either deserve whats coming or need to be put behind bars.

my concern now is that since it seems to making its rounds in the south where majority of black americans live im hoping this doesnt cull our southern brehthren and i blind eye gets turned to it. ALA katrina ALA tuskegee:lupe:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Do y’all think all these numbers and stats are scaring people more because we all in the crib? If we were still outside people wouldn’t be as shook

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Do y’all think all these numbers and stats are scaring people more because we all in the crib? If we were still outside people wouldn’t be as shook
I think it's moreso the realization that this isn't a joke. Months ago people were saying it's just a mild flu. Fast forward to even a month ago people were saying just older folk are at risk... now the numbers are going against alll that

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I guess that probably depends where you're at. I'm in Bergen County which was an epicenter and I commute *was commuting* to NYC daily. So I was outside traveling from one hot spot to another and I can tell you that it was uncomfortable as hell. Everyone at registers in gloves; highly populated areas looking empty; and being nervous to cough at all if anyone is within a block of you...that ish just makes it all real to me.

As an aside, I also now know people who caught or have it; people whose family members have been in ICU with it; and medical practitioners who are really worried about what they've been seeing. So being at the heart of this may play a role in my outlook even when I'm just taking a walk.