Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Brehs! Please prayers for a friend!

A 31yo teammate of mine was just rushed to the hospital after going into a seizure and falling unconscious. He ain't from America but we've worked together on projects in multiple countries and had another lined up for next year. I got a text from him just six hours ago and he was saying everything was fine where he's at, didn't mention any health problems at all.

Our mutual friend who took him to the hospital said he'd had a cough for ten days but it didn't seem like a big deal. Like I said he hadn't even bothered to mention that he'd been having any health issues and we've been in regular contact several times the last couple weeks all the way up to today. He's young and in good health but a year ago he caught TB on a project, even though he went through treatment and was supposed to be totally clear of TB, it's possible that maybe he is more vulnerable healthwise than the average young person. Please pray for the kid that he pulls through, this would be a huge huge loss. :mjcry:

Positive update on this one, breh was unconscious for six hours and then woke up and he was basically fine. They say he doesn't have coronavirus and they've already discharged him from the hospital. Just talked him and he says he feels weak but otherwise okay.

How you unconscious for six hours and then fine two days later. :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Death threats of any kind shouldn't be tolerated in HL, but he's a liberal and im conservative so:yeshrug:it'll be ignored/applauded.

:pachaha:This place deserves the trolling.

User admits trolling in one of the most serious threads in this sites history, Coli moderation team does nothing about it yet again.