Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Every day Trump's tries dumping over the top, anecdotal rhetoric into the public sphere in an attempt to shift what can't be unshifted. Unfortunately for him, no one truly cares what he has to say regarding the coronavirus.

His verdict has been reached ... it just hasn't been announced yet.

It's beyond obvious he and his adminstration have failed the American people during this crisis. The country is simply too occupied with the day to day shock of this pandemic to overtly care atm.

I compare it to someone taking you on a detour route for something that's important to you because they say they know a better way. In your mind you know which way is more prudent, but you give the person a chance to show you something you don't know already.

Ok... :yeshrug:

About 30 minutes into what should've been a 10 minute trip, you know a level of trust & credibility has been stripped away from that person that can't be given back. The damage is done. It's a subtle but permanent stain on that person forever. Trump is exactly this --- the epitome of an empty suit.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s actually been working on some patients breh. They also giving it with zinc. One of the docs I work with explained the actual mechanism of action behind these meds.
I heard about this a couple weeks back. Problem more so is the red tape aka the multiple phases of clinical trials.

I mean technically an approximate vaccine has already been sequenced, we're still in the process of testing on rats and shyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Death threats of any kind shouldn't be tolerated in HL, but he's a liberal and im conservative so:yeshrug:it'll be ignored/applauded.

:pachaha:This place deserves the trolling.
Rules are rules. Feel free to report.

To be fair though, he didn't say he was going to kill you. He suggested you should kill yourself.

---

Superstar
Daps
how can anyone be prepared for this shyt?

You're supposed to be ready for it!

Do you know how many freaking scenarios we ran while I worked at a hedge fund once upon a time to make sure we protected clients assets?

Examples of scenarios we drew up off the top of my head; floods, toxic nerve gas spill or weaponized, earthquakes, pandemics on livestock and people, nuclear war, electricity grids being attacked or malfunctioning, democratic governments being overthrown. That is just off the top of my head, all drawn up assigned a risk level with an actionable plan well laid out to be acted on if needed.

The government should have been ready. Governments have access to unbelievable amounts of experts in their respective fields.

I don't want to hear this ridiculous talk of not being ready. A number of companies were ready and a number of countries were ready.

This silly notion that nobody could have seen this coming is false and shows incompetence. It also lets people walk off free for their incompetence.

People act like SARS never happened, stop letting people off the hook.

Last edited: