Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:mjlol:they are leading him into having meltdowns. How is he winning? They are keeping him from being"presidential".
Polls show @jilla82 is correct.
Trumps approval rating and the approval of his handling of this crisis, are positive.
These gotcha, poke at Trump questions are not helping dislodge Trump like his opponents think they are. Only people moved/entertained are people who are not voting for Trump no matter what.

I believe @FAH1223 has a thread with links to the polls.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Trumps approval rating and the approval of his handling of this crisis, are positive.
These gotcha, poke at Trump questions are not helping dislodge Trump like his opponents think they are. Only people moved/entertained are people who are not voting for Trump no matter what.

We still believing polls that don't tell the whole picture?

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm sure you've made this point somewhere else before and I'm sure someone has already responded with the fact that there is always a rally around the president effect when crises happen. When the bodies stop dropping and people start asking how this happened and they start playing clips of him saying it's a hoax, his numbers will fall back to his base.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
These gotcha, poke at Trump questions are not helping dislodge Trump like his opponents think they are.

No one cares about polls during a crisis. Name a president who didn't get a bump for just being president during a crisis that he had no control over??

And Trump's bump is what, mid 50s?? That's historically low for a country wide crisis. I bet the approval rating for everyone else affiliated with this virus (Pence, Birk, Bachi) is significantly higher than Trump's.

Good try tho :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No one cares about polls during a crisis. Name a president who didn't get a bump for just being president during a crisis that he had no control over??

And Trump's bump is what, mid 50s?? That's historically low for a country wide crisis. I bet the approval rating for everyone else affiliated with this virus (Pence, Birk, Bachi) is significantly higher than Trump's.

Good try tho :mjlol:
Two unpopular presidents got huge boosts during crises:

Bush was hovering near 90% post 9/11.

Jimmy Carter was above 60% during the Iran hostage crisis.

Trump's little 4-5% bump is nothing of consequence.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah they do. The election will show this. Who wants to watch a petulant fraud pouting on TV??

This is his opportunity to look like he can do the job and bump his approval during a crisis even further. Him rambling about ratings and calling CNN fake news to pander to his idiot base is not helping him here at all. He's so easy to manipulate though so he takes the bait each time.
How often do yall talk to people who arent down the line liberals (and dont hate Trump)?

I can tell you...folks do not see things the way yall are talking.
The press constantly going at him makes things worse for the left.

and im not talking about people that are super republican...im talking socially liberal folks.

to be clear...im not saying Trump doesnt have plenty :snoop: moments...
...im saying on this particular day he was more smooth.
Reporters came off harsh.

CNN reporter: Were not fake news :sadbron:
Trump: Yes you are, sit down :ufdup: